How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what fully light skin looks like.

light-skin-guy-haircuts-lovely-light-skin-guy-haircuts-images-haircut-ideas-for-women-and-man-of-light-skin-guy-haircuts.jpg

While my skin colour looks like this. It's light brown but it's still considered lightskin.

29402254_1798774660182164_1322096194767290368_n.jpg

That’s not lightskin that’s brown dafuq kkkk

Interracial offspring's are also healthier, stronger and smarter than a pure race individuals

The pros are greater than the cons

Hogwash. Mixed-race marriages are maladaptive in that they reduce a person's overall genetic fitness - i.e. passing on copies of one's own genes. It is argued by many that marrying within your ethnicity increases Darwinian fitness. There are also other problems, such as biracial children being unable to find organ or bone marrow transplants.

Oh? Tell me how your ajnabi descendants will give a crap about somali culture. That heritage will be long gone a couple of generations down the line. Please explain how i'm wrong.

If religion can be taught and practiced through generations and generations, why wouldn't that same logic apply for Somali culture? You really have no basis for your argument, it's just speculation of what you fear might happen.

Hogwash. Mixed-race marriages are maladaptive in that they reduce a person's overall genetic fitness - i.e. passing on copies of one's own genes. It is argued by many that marrying within your ethnicity increases Darwinian fitness. There are also other problems, such as biracial children being unable to find organ or bone marrow transplants.

This is how bad he wants to interracial date he’s now making up his own science #suugoscience @fuad

World

VIP
Do you know that Somalis are a product of thousands of years of interracial marriage/interaction?

Your culture wont die, it'll just evolve to the next stage, nothing ever stays stagnant or permanent anyways, were all undergoing a continuous process of change
No we're not. There isn't even 5 % foreign admixture within Somalis the past 5000 years cuck.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If religion can be taught and practiced through generations and generations, why wouldn't that same logic apply for Somali culture? You really have no basis for your argument, it's just speculation of what you fear might happen.

Lol, religion isn't tied to a specific people. What a stupid comparison.

I've seen it with my own eyes. People who have an Asian great grandpa, or an African great grandma. Nothing is preserved, they only became footnotes in their ancestry.

Don't believe me? Please tell how these white kids (who are 1/4th somali mind you) will have anything to do with Somalis. They will be white.

AFF07995-9469-4F8B-A69C-ADA278CF6045 (1).png

You live in a bubble if you don't think Somalis are racist. I don't know why people on this forum aren't capable of being even a little self-critical.

No, you live in a bubble. Somalis are very welcoming irl compared to pretty much every other Muslim or conservative group. Somalis are hateful with words and defecate all over the internet, but they're a no-show when it comes to action

There are a lot of shitty elements to our culture for example the food

We're objectively less racist than a very large chunk of the world.

Lol, religion isn't tied to a specific people. What a stupid comparison.

I've seen it with my own eyes. People who have an Asian great grandpa, or an African great grandma. Nothing is preserved, they only became footnotes in their ancestry.

Don't believe me? Please tell how these white kids (who are 1/4th somali mind you) will have anything to do with Somalis.

View attachment 41713

Religions are actually tied down to specific groups of people in specific regions of the world. That much is evident.

I don't care what you've seen with your eyes, your experiences are not statistically significant, you cannot generalise them.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I really don't care, at the end of the day, if you push someone too far, they might go towards what you wanted to stop. If you can help, help, if you can't, then don't. Live your own life, ignore the drama. Most interracial relationships end up in failure anyways.

A tip from me though, stay away from the hookah girls, they are straight up hoes.

No, you live in a bubble. Somalis are very welcoming irl compared to pretty much every other Muslim or conservative group. Somalis are hateful with words and defecate all over the internet, but they're a no-show when it comes to action

There are a lot of shitty elements to our culture for example the food

We're objectively less racist than a very large chunk of the world.

basically calling somalis two-faced aren't you? Nice to your face, racist behind your back, I agree.

Culture =\= biological makeup.

If I pack up one day and go to, let’s just say Japan, I wear a kimino everyday, I eat their food and to take it further, I buy a katana and join a Dojo. Let’s not kid ourselves, at the end of the day, I will never be considered Japanese by the people of Japan. To argue this point would be foolish. Your identity is 95% Race. I have no problem with ajanabi relationships but please stop with the nonsense.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Religions are actually tied down to specific groups of people in specific regions of the world. That much is evident.

I don't care what you've seen with your eyes, your experiences are not statistically significant, you cannot generalise them.

And you're delusional, that much is evident. The fact that you believe your future grandkids, and their kids, who will look nothing like Somalis, are somehow going to preserve somali culture, is nothing short of amazing.

If you like ajnabis, go pursue them. That's not even my issue. My issue is that you're denying the obvious consequences of that. Probably to spare your own feelings, since all you're doing is flushing your ancestry down the toilet.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Do you know that Somalis are a product of thousands of years of interracial marriage/interaction?

Your culture wont die, it'll just evolve to the next stage, nothing ever stays stagnant or permanent anyways, were all undergoing a continuous process of change

Are you stupid? Somali cousin marriages are rare and Islamically it's haram to marry your first cousin when your ancestors also done cousin marriage.

Also, Somalis have a very large gene. Why do you think Somali children look diverse from each other? Because we have a huge gene pool proven by science.

Somalis will just go back home and make their nation great again for Somalis only.

Culture =\= biological makeup.

If I pack up one day and go to, let’s just say Japan, I wear a kimino everyday, I eat their food and to take it further, I buy a katana and join a Dojo. Let’s not kid ourselves, at the end of the day, I will never be considered Japanese by the people of Japan. To argue this point would be foolish. Your identity is 95% Race. I have no problem with ajanabi relationships but please stop with the nonsense.

I'm not talking about biological makeup. I'm talking about passing down Somali culture and traditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending