How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We need some other DNA to be more different from Somalians.I don't care even if we only mix with Arabs.:banderas:

Somaliland is the the ancestoral homeland for all Somalis. Stop running away from your noble indentity doqonyo. Arabs are short hairy creatures with long pointy ass nose. Who wants to breed with such sub-humans?

We Somalis from Somaliland are pure Somalis and that's how it will stay along with the rest of Somali Peninsula, inshallah. Why do you want to die out your rich ancient rare genes?

These people are not welcome in Somaliweyn.

arab-problems_o_5002925.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Even if I did want to marry an ajanbi..maxaa ka galay..ma na dhashay?

If you want to marry out go ahead. No one will stop you or hurt you but once you do marry out don't plan marrying a Somali man when your interracial marriage fail. Also, don't take your half breeds back home since they aren't Somalis. Most of all, I support all self haters to dilute their blood so they can be assimilated by other groups in the west and that'll be none of our concern.

If you marry out then GREAT
Stay in the west
Somalia for Somalis :russsmug:
Nah It’s none of my business actually. If someone wants a foreign partner I would advise them that it is better to a settle for a Somali one. But sometimes you can meet the right person and is not of your own.
If you want to marry out go ahead. No one will stop you or hurt you but once you do marry out don't plan marrying a Somali man when your interracial marriage fail. Also, don't take your half breeds back home since they aren't Somalis. Most of all, I support all self haters to dilute their blood so they can be assimilated by other groups in the west and that'll be none of our concern.
Factz :mjkkk:
Don’t you think it’s a teeny bit mean not to allow them to go back. Half breeds:mjlaugh:

Somaliweyn doesn't exist.You fake Somalilander.Why do you want to share the ethnicity as filthy Somalians from Somalia?

Its not cucking.Its scientifically proven that somalis inbreed too much.We need some new DNA to better ourselves and raise that IQ of 69.:banderas:
Bisinka
:gucciwhat::russ:
Are you that desperate to create your own mullato identity

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somaliweyn doesn't exist.You fake Somalilander.Why do you want to share the ethnicity as filthy Somalians from Somalia?

Its not cucking.Its scientifically proven that somalis inbreed too much.We need some new DNA to better ourselves and raise that IQ of 69.:banderas:

Wallahi you are the most disgusting self hating Somali of a wasteman I have seen. There are multiple Arab countries but none of them are running away from their identity. They just view other Arabs lower than them, why can't we do the same instead of running away from our ancient noble identity?

Somaliweyn does exist and it's coming Abaha Wass! :fittytousand:

Since when does a nacas dhako wayn leh dictate who can and can't live back home?:ftw9nwa:

lol you're a walking contradiction..I thought you were just saying
Alla Daleelah dadka aa isku dirooysa :umad:
You’re trying to start a feud
Please don’t he is going to insult all women:wow:

Awoogi ha u sheego..me not ramp:cool:

I don't care tbh, but I kinda would if they're Somali.. :tacky:

Marrying a non-Somali would be a terrible idea. Like what if the Ajnabi parent takes your children to the dur dur of their country Yemen/Nigeria or some shit and force them to marry their cousins or else they'll be stoned to death. :ohdamn:

At least if they're Somali, you could be like "THIS PERSON TOOK MY CHILDREN AND THEY ARE MAREXAN, DO YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE?" and they'll be found in no time.

:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Mo Farah has the caucasian facial feature. He's just a bit dark but not darker than the Madows he faces against in the race and beats them in.

mo-farah-silver-medal-5000m-world-athletics-championships-2017-636971.jpg

I only don't see anything Madow about this.

That's my point. He doesn't know what a Bantu looks like. So don't take him seriously when it comes to that subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending