How do you feel about interracial relationships?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop trolling sxb. We Somalis are purely Cushitic people with 0 Bantu admixture.

Average Somali looks like this.

b7c17722067df174c8450f04e00c45ed.jpg

While average Bantus who we use to enslave look like this.

william_masvinhu1.jpg

12819-Sharif_Sheikh_Ahmed_bio.jpg

Keep nitpicking there is not much difference between a kenyan and a somalis face.Somalis are just another type of negro.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Since when does a nacas dhako wayn leh dictate who can and can't live back home?:ftw9nwa:
lol you're a walking contradiction..I thought you were just saying

Awoogi ha u sheego..me not ramp:cool:

Nayaa why are you in this forum? You're going to marry out right? That means you erased your Somalinimo so get lost and die in the west while your kids will be assimilated by other groups. You are not Somali in our eyes along with the disgusting Faarax like Zero.

Nayaa why are you in this forum? You're going to marry out right? That means you erased your Somalinimo so get lost and die in the west while your kids will be assimilated by other groups. You are not Somali in our eyes along with the disgusting Faarax like Zero.
WARYA NO MATTER WHAT YOUR POINT IS. IT IS RATHER INHUMANE TO CALL UPON THE DEATH OF SOMEONE. SHAME ON YOU

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Don't listen to @Factz troll.As a Somalilander who goes back home a lot I can tell you that we welcome all people and anyone who isn't a Somalian from Somalia.:banderas:

Well it's a good thing the likes of you don't represent everyone there. One of my siblings spent two weeks in hargeisa, and even though they could tell from his accent that he's not from there, he was welcomed all the same. Maybe the cuqdaad isn't as universal as you'd hoped. :samwelcome:

But but but but I'm very confident with who I am..I don't have to resort to insulting peoples personal choices..and I don't seek validation from strangers online...lol at the fact that you think cursing at other races defines your somalinimo

Idil...you are a level headed girl so I ask you this..if you argue the other side of an discussion..does that instantaneously make you an ajanbi lover?
Abaayo I wouldn’t dare present any point from the other side. Unfortunately thanks to youtube tags and social media anyone who marries out is immediately viewed as an ajnabi lover and self hater. And stereotypes do have a grain of truth. But this debate should be debated civilizedly with non-troll members for an equal representation instead of name calling.

Abaayo I wouldn’t dare present any point from the other side. Unfortunately thanks to youtube tags and social media anyone who marries out is immediately viewed as an ajnabi lover and self hater. And stereotypes do have a grain of truth. But this debate should be debated civilizedly with non-troll members for an equal representation instead of name calling.

But how can we call ourselves Muslims yet pick and choose which parts to follow? Islam dosen't forbid people to marry outside of their race...so why is it ok for people to attack someones personal choice of who to marry...I see a lot of contradictions and a lot of sheeps on here..

But how can we call ourselves Muslims yet pick and choose which parts to follow? Islam dosen't forbid people to marry outside of their race...so why is it ok for people to attack someones personal choice of who to marry...I see a lot of contradictions and a lot of sheeps on here..
This has nothing to do with Islam. It's personal opinions :drakewtf:

Just because the Quran doesn't forbid something, doesn't mean someone cannot dislike it.

You are right abaayo
ONE CAN DISLIKE AN ASPECT, SUCH AS I WHOM DETESTS IR MARRIAGES. HOWEVER CALLING UPON THE DEATH OF SOMEONE OR OSTRACISING THEM FOR IT ISN'T OF OUR FAITH OR VALUES :salute:

World

VIP
So marrying a Somali will gurarantee you a life time of happiness and a happily ever after?....there are Somali couples who are married and wallahi before a month..it's over...it's all calaf
Girls who marry non-Somalis are damaged goods, no Somali man will touch her so her only option would be to marry out again(which will most likely fail). Her children won't be considered Somalis and will have no community. And yes, statistically interracial marriages have a considerably higher divorce rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts