How do i cope with being ugly

yall keep saying inner self shit, youre gonna have to explain yourself

What is ur purpose in life
What are ur values
What are ur goals
What motivations you
What are your beliefs.

Focusing on Looks is too superficial. Obviously it’s important to represent the best of urself to the world but focus on your hobbies and school. You live in the west ? So you do have a chance to make the most out of ur opportunities. Best of luck

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
What is ur purpose in life
What are ur values
What are ur goals
What motivations you
What are your beliefs.

Focusing on Looks is too superficial. Obviously it’s important to represent the best of urself to the world but focus on your hobbies and school. You live in the west ? So you do have a chance to make the most out of ur opportunities. Best of luck
not gonna read all that but thanks anyway

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Massai are our genetic cousins so if i was Massai I wouldn't look too different if from other Somali if I was quarter massai

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Get off all social media and stay away from TV entertainment forever and go to the gym and read books and study Islam. This society is poisoned and sick. You don't need to be apart of it. To be beautiful is to fit western standards. You have been brainwashed.

Young people are really not the best judges of their own appearance. Tomorrow you might say you look like a model.

Just find a good crowd and hang with them. If they think your a good guy they’ll overlook your insert-flaw-here

Trending