How do i cope with being ugly

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
Okay, let me start by saying this. There’s no such thing as an ugly person. Wallahi billahi, you have to believe me on this. I think maybe you’re feeling a little bit down & it’s now affecting the way you view your physical appearance, which in turn is causing the self esteem issues.

Now to answer your question, I’m going to assume your fit is fresh & your personality is decent or good even. If you want to cope with being “ugly”, I say start by releasing yourself from any negative energy that you have manifested inside of your heart. This is because the heart feels emotions deeply & so you must train your brain to filter out any horrible feelings.

The next tip is to be at peace with yourself & be accepting of your perfection & flaws. The reason why these stupid kids are making fun of you is not because you’re “ugly”, it’s because they are insecure themselves & feel the need to redirect their insecurities to others. Hurt people hurt people & they love to drag everyone down.

Another tip is to stop focusing on whether or not people think you’re ugly, but focus on how your soul feels. If you are feeling happy within inside, you will not give a f*ck about whether or not your facial movements are awkward or weird looking. As long as you are feeling good from within, you will be alright.

Best of luck. I hope my tips were helpful
Not going to read all that but thanks 👍

im jk i read it and yeah they were helpful,

as for the somali kids it wasnt just me we all had a roast battle

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Not going to read all that but thanks 👍

im jk i read it and yeah they were helpful,

as for the somali kids it wasnt just me we all had a roast battle

You got me there with your first sentence :ulyin:
Yeah roasts can be fun & all, until someone brings up an insecurity (without them knowing). I find it very interesting how something that’s funny to others for a few seconds could last a lifetime for the recipient :stressed:

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
You got me there with your first sentence
Yeah roasts can be fun & all, until someone brings up an insecurity (without them knowing). I find it very interesting how something that’s funny to others for a few seconds could last a lifetime for the recipient
im not even insecure anymore bc ive gotten stronger alhamdulillah, but i guess its a bit harder for girls to overcome cuz looks are important to them

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
im not even insecure anymore bc ive gotten stronger alhamdulillah, but i guess its a bit harder for girls to overcome cuz looks are important to them
I guess that’s some girls’ preference. They’re missing out though because looks don’t mean shit lmaooo :russ:

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
I guess that’s some girls’ preference. They’re missing out though because looks don’t mean shit lmaooo
I dont have a problem with girls, just the homies

im tall and have game, but i also stay halal so yeah

as for the natural obligations, alhamdulillah im blessed down there

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I dont have a problem with girls, just the homies

im tall and have game, but i also stay halal so yeah

as for the natural obligations, alhamdulillah im blessed down there
Your homies are gay as f*ck lmaooo why do they care about your looks like that :russ:

Okay, maybe I’m exaggerating. I think what you mean is that they clown you from time to time? Am I correct?

Trending

Latest posts