How do i cope with being ugly

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ever since i was a child my parents always lifted me up and called me handsome and the most good looking kid

i really believed that until now, i really am not that good looking.

i didnt make this thread to be a pity party and i dont need anyone to feel bad for me. please stick to the topic.

how do i cope with being ugly?

You are a man right??? There is your answer. Men are supposed to be ugly and beastly. Just be confident regardless. Make money and u will get lots of women, i know that is what u want most

Overcompensate for your unfortunate looks with being funny, charming, talented or something. My favorite comedian David So is ugly asf but because he is talented in comedy he has a beautiful fiancé and lots of supporters.

Also being an academic would work too. You would think you’d be labeled as a nerd but 10 years from now when you’re a med student, or law grad (examples) and the “bad boys” that were once popular are still scamming credit cards-you tell me which one will have more marriage options: the academic or the trash?

Another thing is you always have to dress well. Hot people can dress terribly but they’re still recognized as hot. If you’re ugly and dress like a slob... People won’t even be able to look at you.

There are a lot of other things that can maximize your looks that you have control over (skincare, working out) but you’re probably already into that.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There are many desperate women that want any kind of male attention because they get near zero. Are you will to settle with them?

Also, over time you'll realise women choose status over looks.

Last edited:

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
You are a man right??? There is your answer. Men are supposed to be ugly and beastly. Just be confident regardless. Make money and u will get lots of women, i know that is what u want most
thank you granny basra, this was a real wake up call
1610324119965.png

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
There are many desperate women that want any kind of male attention because they get near zero. Are you will to settle with them?

Also, over time you'll realise women choose status over looks.
i dont want an ugly wife sxb, ill act all confident and pull game and pull a 10 in sha Allah

Ayeeyo. You are still young. 16 yr olds are still going through puberty. Give your body some time to fill out and become less awkward. They need, you’ll be able to tell if you’re attractive or not. Ever heard of a “glow up”? You might glow up, kid. So keep hope.

Also, money is trumps everything. You’ll find a girl if you got money. Loads of it.

Trending

Latest posts