How do i cope with being ugly

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
Ever since i was a child my parents always lifted me up and called me handsome and the most good looking kid

i really believed that until now, i really am not that good looking.

i didnt make this thread to be a pity party and i dont need anyone to feel bad for me. please stick to the topic.

how do i cope with being ugly?

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Self acceptance

I highly doubt most people are ugly tbh. There’s always something that can be fixed if you take care of yourself, eat well, dress well you should be fine. Also self confidence is very important. Don’t let such negative thoughts consume you

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
How old are you is the first question? I doubt you’re ugly. Work on your inner self and outer self. It’ll take time but you’ll get there iA.
16, yeah imma go work on my inner self and manifest that i havent been bullied my whole life for my looks and to this day

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I know this is cliche but through my day to day life ive never seen a somali kid or old adult with a hairline like mine, unless theyre balding which isnt really that much of a help
Hairline isn't big deal bro dont worry u can cut it if u want

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
Self acceptance

I highly doubt most people are ugly tbh. There’s always something that can be fixed if you take care of yourself, eat well, dress well you should be fine. Also self confidence is very important. Don’t let such negative thoughts consume you
i made this thread not to ask help, i made it to ask how i can cope with being ugly 😂

wallahi im ugly and i dont even care i just wanna know how to cope with it

16, yeah imma go work on my inner self and manifest that i havent been bullied my whole life for my looks and to this day
You’re a baby and are going through the pains of teenagehood. Social media isn’t helping either. Get some unplugged time away from tech and keep yourself busy with beneficial things like reading, exercise etc.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
nigga just say videogame sor something like mention a story or some shit i dont need all tht "looks dont mtter bullshit" 😂

i need someone to relate to
Yea so these annoying white girls and latinas were like ew u are so ugly then I said I didn't ask shut the hell up plz

Trending

Latest posts