How do i cope with being ugly

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
You’re a baby and are going through the pains of teenagehood. Social media isn’t helping either. Get some unplugged time away from tech and keep yourself busy with beneficial things like reading, exercise etc.
I realized this while sitting with some friends playing UNO.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
If you are not born deformed u still have a chance.
workout and eat well
breathe with your tongue on roof of mouth and mouth closed.
grow hair out or if bald grow beard (man only)
if ur a man stop beating off.

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
nigga the stop crying part was unnecessary, i specifically said in the thread i ddint make this post to have a pity party, my nigga what are you on? 😂
I ain't read the thread tbh but yeah looks don't matter when you got money my guy

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
"No ones really ugly"
Your parents probably weren't lying to you. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Not every one you meet will find you attractive. That's the world we live in. Its nothing personal. Ninba waa dooqiii :manny:

Viscount

I got real connections
Ever since i was a child my parents always lifted me up and called me handsome and the most good looking kid

i really believed that until now, i really am not that good looking.

i didnt make this thread to be a pity party and i dont need anyone to feel bad for me. please stick to the topic.

how do i cope with being ugly?
Most people are average looking, you probably just dealing with self-esteem issues teenager stuff, you mention that your only 16.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Honestly I don’t even care if a man is not Handsome. As long as as he’s not dogshit ugly then :mjdontkno:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Honestly I don’t even care if a man is not Handsome. As long as as he’s not dogshit ugly then :mjdontkno:
comeon.png
:eek::icon idea:

Ever since i was a child my parents always lifted me up and called me handsome and the most good looking kid

i really believed that until now, i really am not that good looking.

i didnt make this thread to be a pity party and i dont need anyone to feel bad for me. please stick to the topic.

how do i cope with being ugly?
Say it with me, "Im ugly and im proud"

giphy.gif

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Nigga stfup in this modern world no one is ugly seen ugly deformed niggas pull baddest bi tches

Unless ur really really ugly, then work on ur paper G then take trip to korea for face tingz, and turkey for bidaar check if that doenst help,

i have bad news for you bro:pachah1:

My friend got his hairline fixed in Turkey for $2000
Remember you can always go back later in your 30s if you start losing again. This ain't a one time fix. many have gone back. In the meantime;
Lose weight and wait until you're old enough to fix your hairline.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Go pay your dues at the iron temple, may brodin bestow you upon unparalleled gains, wisdom, confidence and the strength to carry the world on your shoulders 🙏🏽

If you are going to take anything from this.

1. People dont think about you as much as you think.

2. When it feels hard and it seems like you always have to be the one one starting conversations. Dont make this into a negativ thing but take as as oportunity to i prove your communications skills.

3. A normal life is boring. Remember that never shy away when it comes to working with others(school work) and what they think about you åt the moment will be forgoten in few hours.

4. Dont be that cringe quite kid. Nobady really hates you. Be öppen and fun and learn ways to entertain people around you (jokes comedy) be friendly as well.

5. Pride is a burden of a foolish person. As a somali be smart and NEVER tell other what did even if you did something fun and you want tk show off. Its a huge mistake.

6. You only have one life, one life. Learn not to take things personally.

Also you look alot uglier when you judge yourself but better in reality.

Just dont be cringe or compare yourself with others. Some people will have it better than you and that is True for everyone in the world.

Trending