How did Somalis look like 100 years ago (Northern Somalis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a joke.... don't you see the similarities in what you said earlier and what I said. Nobody is trying to hear the history of a nation you are not apart in. Your Somali, you got no claim to Ethiopian history ( it's the equivalent to the Germans in the Roman empire ) but let's not derail this thread, please
Holl up this @Menelik III dude is ethnically somali but claiming to be ethiopian and begging off their history.:gucciwhat::chrisfreshhah:. ninyoho caddi iska dhig.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Damn these niggas were all jacked tf up and looked scary as hell:ooh:

White betas had to use advanced weapons and shit to get the upper hand. No way some malnourished British fakkit could take on these beasts one on one :heh:

This skinny stereotype has ruined our image. Our granddads were the gawds of the African plains :wow:

Damn these niggas were all jacked tf up and looked scary as hell:ooh:

White betas had to use advanced weapons and shit to get the upper hand. No way some malnourished British fakkit could take on these beasts one on one :heh:

This skinny stereotype has ruined our image. Our granddads were the gawds of the African plains :wow:
They look pretty skinny to me. Somalis must be sticks if this is considered jacked. :mjlol:

Holl up this @Menelik III dude is ethnically somali but claiming to be ethiopian and begging off their history.:gucciwhat::chrisfreshhah:. ninyoho caddi iska dhig.[/QUOTEnah, I just let it go because I'm interested in history and didn't want to d
Nah, I just didn't want to derail since it's a history thread so I let it go.

maestro

Cultural revolution
They look pretty skinny to me. Somalis must be sticks if this is considered jacked. :mjlol:

:donkey:

How is this guy skinny? :umwhat:
IMG_0671.PNG

He didn't show the ones I'm talking about only passport photos and most of them are covered up but even still you can tell these guys are jacked. they're just steroid free and not flexing for the camera covered in oil and wearing tight bikinis :vqbuyv0:

Tbh, yeah you are right. Ive changed my mind about some aspects of religion. Religion can beneficial to the development of a country. Even though I'm atheist , i'd prefer a sufi somali state. But i'd put somalinimo over islaminimo :dzmxmmb:.

Do we have a traitor? Define a "Sufi Somali state".:mugshotman:

Do we have a traitor? Define a "Sufi Somali state".:mugshotman:
With the lack of religion, feminism (third wave) and far left leaning liberal values will ravage somalia. Classical liberal values i wholeheartedly agree with just to confirm. Destruction of the family unit will result in debauchery and the loss of cultural values which we have lost a great deal to already due to wahabbism. Destruction of the family means the destruction of the healthy child rearing environment, increased single mothers, lack of quality men and women, debt and skill losses... Wiser men learn from the mistakes of others. The west was the test subject for that. Id prefer a more modern version of islam though as an atheist. Religion was always a tool for social engineering soomaha. :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Nope most of pictures were from SL because rest of tribes joined the dervish state and later the British didn't trust them enough to make them part of camel corps.

That is not true. Isaaqs served in the Dervish forces as well, especially HY and HJ.

These pictures were taken in Berbera, which is an Isaaq city and had the British colonial presence. That is why most of the pictures were of Isaaq clan members.

There are pictures of Dhulbahante's taken by the colonials as well which are easily available on the internet.

See below:
10005523_770656039612477_421636020_n.jpg
CTDWkwKXIAA_8v6.jpg

1209522_645389165533352_2036314648_n.jpg

That is not true. Isaaqs served in the Dervish forces as well, especially HY and HJ.

These pictures were taken in Berbera, which is an Isaaq city and had the British colonial presence. That is why most of the pictures were of Isaaq clan members.

There are pictures of Dhulbahante's taken by the colonials as well which are easily available on the internet.

See below:
10005523_770656039612477_421636020_n.jpg
CTDWkwKXIAA_8v6.jpg

1209522_645389165533352_2036314648_n.jpg

One picture for women and two pictures were for males.

Bohol

VIP
The reason why there is not many old pictures of Dhulbahantes is they are a landlocked community
(no coastal access) unlike other communities that had links to the outside world through their coastal
areas. Same way there is not much pictures of the Ogaden in Ethiopia.

Bohol

VIP
Dhulos and Warsans to complete the northern collection.

Jama Ouarsama. - Tribe: Dolbohantes
upload_2017-8-8_4-15-48.png

Type de Bedouin Ouarsangaeli (Warsangeli)

f12.highres

IMG_7974.PNG
I love this picture his Facial features are authentic Somali, same features are found in SSC till today. The big forefront, high cheekbones, long slim nose, curly hair, chin.

With the lack of religion, feminism (third wave) and far left leaning liberal values will ravage somalia. Classical liberal values i wholeheartedly agree with just to confirm. Destruction of the family unit will result in debauchery and the loss of cultural values which we have lost a great deal to already due to wahabbism. Destruction of the family means the destruction of the healthy child rearing environment, increased single mothers, lack of quality men and women, debt and skill losses... Wiser men learn from the mistakes of others. The west was the test subject for that. Id prefer a more modern version of islam though as an atheist. Religion was always a tool for social engineering soomaha. :drakelaugh:

You're late warya. I've been preaching this for a while. :noneck:

This is why we need to bring back Waaqism. Most of Africa has been stripped of their beliefs in exchange for colonial and foreign religions. :noneck:

Especially Christianity,:hova: the religion of literally all our enemies. Somali converts to this deserve the apostasy execution. Trading in crazy for more crazy. :ohlord:

Can you imagine a Buddhist-like ideology that would be exclusive to Somalinimo. :lawd: No actual worship but an emphasis on productive values for the betterment of the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts