How dangerous is London

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Tottenham and Edmonton after 10pm is no go zone. Unless you travel in a car and visiting family or friend. Many areas of london are dangerous and ppl are carrying samurai swords and pistols:gucciwhat:
tottenham is chill.
I lived in Tottenham for a whole year. I used to work around that area at 3 in the morning high off my fucking head and I never got in to an issue. Saw bare roadman. No once has anyone tried to draw me out.

People talk to much crude about that place. It is hella calm wallahi.

London is safe if you avoid all the Black dominated areas, any area or town in the West that is populated by black people is crime-ridden and full of council estates or ''the projects'' as they call it in the USA, and people on government welfare assistance.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
tottenham is chill.
I lived in Tottenham for a whole year. I used to work around that area at 3 in the morning high off my fucking head and I never got in to an issue. Saw bare roadman. No once has anyone tried to draw me out.

People talk to much crude about that place. It is hella calm wallahi.
These rappers have people thinking Tottenham is Gaza

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Bare people are talking shit. I am not originally from london but I have lived here for a couple of years and never had any problems even when I go out to chill and on a n9ght out. In London, problems will come if you look for it. But if you chill and mind your own business You are good.

Trending

Latest posts