How dangerous is London

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Shootings are now becoming more and more common. Ive seen niggas pull out a Samarai sword from their whip but that is old school now

With pistols, what can you even do but run?:damedamn:
North is known for shootings I heard a shotgun blast when I was walking home one day

Strike6times

So what middle schoolers be doing hits in Chicago:mjlol:

that place is a next level xoolo wlhi f*ck Chicago:drakelaugh:

Good city tho
My cousins live in Chicago why everyone in my family live in warzones:mjlol:
And London niggas be catching bodies in school but don't tell their age

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
My cousins live in Chicago why everyone in my family live in warzones:mjlol:
I love going there but the madows are animals. We were hooping and one nigga said I kept fouling.

I tell him that’s cap, and he’s talking about his big bro is gonna put me in a body bag:mjlol:

everyone there is just angry for no reason tbh

Strike6times

I love going there but the madows are animals. We were hooping and one nigga said I kept fouling.

I tell him that’s cap, and he’s talking about his big bro is gonna put me in a body bag:mjlol:

everyone there is just angry for no reason tbh
Wallah similar thing happened to me but it was football and this nigga clearly fouled me so when I take the ball for free kick he's talking about watch after the match I call my older after the match and this guy starts trembling:mjlol:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Wallah similar thing happened to me but it was football and this nigga clearly fouled me so when I take the ball for free kick he's talking about watch after the match I call my older after the match and this guy starts trembling:mjlol:
Do they have access to firearms?

Trending

Latest posts