How come Somalis don't eat halal food in some countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not agreeing with me, because I never said it was flawed. I was referring to your logic.

Why do you care how I pray? You're not even a Muslim first of all. :drakewtf:
Because you are living a contradiction and avoiding answering this question because you know it. There is nowhere in the quran that tells you how to pray. You need the hadith for that information. the very information you are claiming to reject.

But Quranists realize something that traditional Muslims either ignore or just aren't paying attention to. If the hadiths really are necessary to practice Islam as is the Quran, why didn't Allah preserve the hadiths in the same way he did the Quran? Why do uncertain hadiths even exist? This is one of the inherent flaws about Islam that you and other Quranists are closer to realizing than the orthodox Muslims. The fact that you are avoiding answering this question is exposing your cognitive dissonance.

Tell me how do you know how to pray? Stop running from this question.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
lol sorry that was a really stupid question from what you said of american muslims I assumed they were just like gaalo
Yea we got some pretty religious folks out here. It's just halal food isnt really focused on here in the states. We just trying to convince Americans that not all Muslims are terrorist and that we ain't trying to change the American life style.

Because you are living a contradiction and avoiding answering this question because you know it. There is nowhere in the quran that tells you how to pray. You need the hadith for that information. the very information you are claiming to reject.

But Quranists realize something that traditional Muslims either ignore or just aren't paying attention to. If the hadiths really are necessary to practice Islam as is the Quran, why didn't Allah preserve the hadiths in the same way he did the Quran? Why do uncertain hadiths even exist? This is one of the inherent flaws about Islam that you and other Quranists are closer to realizing than the orthodox Muslims. The fact that you are avoiding answering this question is exposing your cognitive dissonance.

You don't need hadith for that information. If it's not in the Quran, then it's not necessary. I'm sure you do not read the Quran, knowing your knowledge on this subject is minimal to none.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Tell me the lie though :mjohreally:

How is it compulsory to eat halaal?

You live in a country that is over run with Muslims and somehow US Muslims, who aren't even 2% of 300,000,000 in a country infinity times larger than your island, are lax in their dietary "obligation"

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
You don't need hadith for that information. If it's not in the Quran, then it's not necessary. I'm sure you do not read the Quran, knowing your knowledge on this subject is minimal to none.

Stop arguing with these girls about religion. They don’t know it. They’re ignorant.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Btw we do not eat halal food slaughtered in halal way for no reason. For example the prophet used to sleep on his right side and not on his front or back and studys have already shown how babies actually were dying in the UK higher rates because parents would put their babies to sleep on their bellies and after the studies they put out national news on papers to parents to stop putting their babies to sleep on their front. Also the left and right side is different in that sleeping on the left side can put a strain on internal organs like the liver, lungs, and stomach. Guys everthing you might think is insignificant from islam is not even i changed my views and don't think forever walking with left foot in the toilet as unnecessary since its because it's found that when you use your left foot if you died right then you'd fall backwards outside the dirty toilet if you died there and when you leave the toiletuse leave with your right foot and your right foot your weight falls Infront outside the toilet. Halal/ kosher etc food slaughtered that way does matter since it makes sure the blood is completely drained out and it is also more kinder to the animal since the animal isn't killed infront of other animals and it's been proved using wiring on the animals to test their electronic currents in their brain it showed that halal/kosher slaughtered animals died quickly after slaughtered compared to non halal/kosher animals that felt the pain for longer they just didnt move but their brain was still active on their pain receptors
http://www.therevival.co.uk/article/islamic-method-slaughtering-animals-scientific-not-inhumane

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yea
I laughed so hard At this :cryinglaughsmiley:
I think Unionist asked you cos you didn’t answer to the question as to whether you do a sacrifice for Eid al adha
Omg you’re so blunt Jerome :ohhhdamn:
here in Texas me and my pops just pray at this big masjid near me. When I was in California with my mom over the summers on eid we played at a few places. Somalis there either pray at a huge park in the Somali part of town, at a convention center, or in fact at some sort of stadium.

The last eid prayer I had in California was at a baseball stadium. The Arabs and Asians were able to rent the stadium out.

I haven't heard of anyone sacrificing goats TBH

Halal fastfood?
Halal fastfood is abundant however, where do you live?
I’ve never had kfc or McDo
They are abundant in the UK
However I don’t go to them as the meat is stunned and stuff. There’s two inspection boards in the uk HFC and HMC. The former allows stunning, so some muslims in the UK go to Nandos as it’s HFC certified.

Atleast you guy's have the option of halal fast food.

Americans don't give a sh%t about your religious beliefs kkkk.
I've even had some get angry with me requesting they read out ingredients at sub shops.

Cross contamination is also big here.

Tell me the lie though :mjohreally:

How is it compulsory to eat halaal?

You live in a country that is over run with Muslims and somehow US Muslims, who aren't even 2% of 300,000,000 in a country infinity times larger than your island, are lax in their dietary "obligation"
Bantu :bell:
This is going to need an entire essay to answer.:snoop: Sorry for being judgemental but I can’t believe you’re even asking this question. I still haven’t gotten over the laxness of american muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending