How come Somalis don't eat halal food in some countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to North America in a few cities visiting family members and the Somalis there don't eat halal food when eating out. They go to non halal serving restaurants.

Nowhere in the Quran does it say you can't eat meat that wasn't slaughtered in the name of Allah. The Quran says to eat in the name of Allah, not slaughter.

Look I understand your skepticism but many hadiths are authentic all of sahih bukhari is authentic.
If Allah wanted us to follow what was said in the Hadith, then why didn't he put it in the Quran?
The Quran proclaims that the Quran is complete, perfect, and fully detailed. Verses 6:114-115
Following Hadith basically means the Quran isn't good enough for us.

Also, many of the Hadiths contradict the Quran.

I've heard a lot of practicing American Somalis/Muslims eat anything that's not pork

Saw an interesting discussion on /r/Islam a while back on dietary leniency among American muslims

If Allah wanted us to follow what was said in the Hadith, then why didn't he put it in the Quran?
The Quran proclaims that the Quran is complete, perfect, and fully detailed. Verses 6:114-115

Out of curiosity, does your family follow hadiths?

I'm done with you.You didn't read my post above and you are clearly set in your ways.

I use to be a "Quranist" too before I left the religion completely. I don't understand why Muslims follow the Hadith when the Hadith was written 200 years after Muhammad's death. And in the Quran it says to only follow the Quran, not any other Hadiths.

I've heard a lot of practicing American Somalis/Muslims eat anything that's not pork

Saw an interesting discussion on /r/Islam a while back on dietary leniency among American muslims
:ohhh::ohdamn:
Omg Really?!?
And to think that some Central europe muslims go by without meat because of the regulation of stupid countries that prevent halal meat importation. Switzerland for example doesn’t allow the slaughtering of animals the islamic way . So muslims over there either have the controversial stunned meat or go across the border to get meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts