How come Somalis don't eat halal food in some countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
When I posted the verse the first time you dismissed as it meaning you should only have to say bismillah before eating when it's actually in reference to mentioning the name of Allah when slaughtering the animal.

Either way, by your interpretation. not saying bismillah before you eat it is a grievous sin, or is that another could be?
So the actual verse has parentheses and clarifications?

tenor.gif

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
What? It's translated to English. The brackets and parenthesis are to preserve meaning by providing context and making up for linguistic shortcomings.
Even if translated they wouldnt have paranthesis with additions, meaning somebody added their understanding of it to it, meaning its flawed.

Good night

Nayaahe, wallaahi billaahi you’re getting on my damn nerves. You need to stop spreading this nonsense. First it was the hijab and now you’re saying that the Quran didn’t mention anything about slaughtering in the name of Allaah. For someone who’s saying that she’s a “Quranist”, whatever tf that even means, you’re making it seem like you’ve never read a word of the Quran.
This "nonsense" is factually correct. It gets on your nerves because you cannot denounce what I said with Quranic verses.
"you’re making it seem like you’ve never read a word of the Quran", says the naaya who prefers the words of the Hadith rather than the words of her creator Allah.

Last edited:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
This "nonsense" is factually correct. It gets on your nerves because you cannot denounce what I said with Quranic verses.
"you’re making it seem like you’ve never read a word of the Quran", says the naaya who prefers the words of the Hadith rather than the words of her creator Allah.

It’s the Quran AND the Hadith.

Reer UK always on power Trip thinking they're the only ones with more than a couple halal food joints :mjlol: why didn't you @ Canada or the IKEA countries

It’s the Quran AND the Hadith.
You can believe Hadith which says to kill innocent apostates if you'd like, and I will not. If you don't like it, that's on you. I will continue to talk about how Hadith are not accurate whenever I want.

World

VIP
I would eat Jewish / Kosher meat since they slaughter their meat according to their religion, and such meat is halal for us, but Christians don't really follow their religion anymore so I wouldn't eat their meat.

Jeesto

VIP
Aint nobody got time for that:farole:
as long as it's not pig it's halal the f*ck. This aint Saudi Arabia where u have access to halal food 24/7:wtfdis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts