How can you be a Somali wadani and yet vote for trump?

How can be ''anything'', ''Muslim'', ''an Ethnic minority'' and still vote for Democrats who pass severe immigration laws in the Congress. Obama deported more illegal migrants in his two terms from the United States than any other president did.

Bernie Sanders also doesn't support the concept of open borders. Hilary Clinton was basically the spearhead behind all this illegal migration we are witnessing today flowing into Europe from the Middle East/North Africa and other Muslim countries, she helped destroyed Libya with NATO and supported the rebels in Syria. Carried on neo-con foreign policy into Iraq and Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
How can be ''anything'', ''Muslim'', ''Ethnic minority'' and still vote for Democrats and Republicans who pass severe immigration laws in the Congress. Obama deported more illegal migrants in his two terms from the United States than any other president did.

You can’t seriously compare the two if you are knowledgeable on the climate, healthcare and basic decency.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Civilisation was mostly created by men who weren’t Somali stop taking credit for things that other races created. Go and take a long hard look at Somalia, that is the creation of Somali men.
Lol so all those sultanates we had didn’t exist lol,

“Already in the classical (ancient) period, the Somali city-states of Mosylon, Opone, Malao, Sarapion, Mundus, Essina, and Tabae developed a lucrative trade network connecting with merchants from Phoenicia, Ptolemic Egypt, Greece, Parthian Persia, Sheba, Nabataea, and the Roman Empire.” I could go on but you already know the truth women are inferior :manny:

6A0A308E-5832-4315-9E9A-E1ACD0F49174.png

The same man who called Somalia a shithole. Who denied Obama was American and when he proved he was doubted he attended college. If you cross him he is not above being racist against black people and Somalis. He has also banned Somalis seeking refuge in America. Are these people a low IQ specie since they support people who are hostile and look down on us. Are those who support him coons and self haters? His Somali supporters tend to be men. I’m just saying.
Look, I’m going to be real with you. 1. Trump is no more racist than many folks on this forum. 2. Somalia is having a lot issues and ignoring the problems’ in our community isn’t going to fix anything. 3. Yes, white people don’t like us, but either does anyone else . 4. How is South Africa getting away with deporting Nigerian refugees and Kenya building a wall to stop “Al—Shabaab, but Trump is pure evil. 5. Democrats don’t like or care about Somalis, outside of cheap labor and votes. 6. Outside, the advantages of immigration, literally everything about traditional Somali values is the exact opposite of Western liberalism. 7. Trump and white Americans are being pragmatic. Truth is, ajnabis fear us and they’re use to those Green Mile/I’ll risked being shot, just to shop at the same store as you, even though you hate me black folks. They can’t handle Somalis.

Unpopular opinion: Somalis have no right, outside for pragmatic reasons for money or to save face, to complain about racism. Historically, we’re borderline conservatives Muslims republicans that most other Africans didn’t like. If Siad Barre was in Trump’s shoes, he would probably try to conquer Mexico with the logic that since many of them want to come to America so bad, then he’ll make it mine . So that way, they won’t have make those dangerous travels . Canada is going to America, too. All Barre has to do is slap the president, then he’ll give up . Or could imagine Al-Shabaab controlling ICE ? Also, if Christopher Columbus was Somali, he would be hailed as a national hero. I don’t care if I get a lot of qashins, but I call it as it is.

Unpopular opinion: Somalis have no right, outside for pragmatic reasons for money or to save face, to complain about racism. Historically, we’re borderline conservatives Muslims republicans that most other Africans didn’t like. If Siad Barre was in Trump’s shoes, he would probably try to conquer Mexico with the logic that since many of them want to come to America so bad, then he’ll make it mine . So that way, they won’t have make those dangerous travels . Canada is going to America, too. All Barre has to do is slap the president, then he’ll give up . Or could imagine Al-Shabaab controlling ICE ? Also, if Christopher Columbus was Somali, he would be hailed as a national hero. I don’t care if I get a lot of qashins, but I call it as it is.

Which is why I laugh at ''Muslims'' living in the west who call Trump a racist and what not, he is simply looking out for the interests of his people. If Trump was a leader of a Muslim country and he done the same thing, these same Muslims who deem him to be a racist, would be praising him.

Would Muslims in an ultra-conservative Muslim country ever elect a female leader? Would they give rights to other non-religious minorities? Of course not, stop expecting White countries to do the same thing but in our backward conservative shithole countries, we don't allow equal liberal rights to minorities.

Last edited:

That's totally true, Somalis shouldn't complain in all honesty. If Christopher Columbus was somali he would be getting the prophet status by those somali nationalists despite being responsible for the genocide of native Americans. In the coming years ahead, I wouldn't be surprised if there is going to be a statue of general aideed or Siad barre in gedo or xamar.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
That's totally true, Somalis shouldn't complain in all honesty. If Christopher Columbus was somali he would be getting the prophet status by those somali nationalists despite being responsible for the genocide of native Americans. In the coming years ahead, I wouldn't be surprised if there is going to be a statue of general aideed or Siad barre in gedo or xamar.
if hitler was somali his action against jews would be pride among somalis..:gaasdrink:
we probably inflate the number above 10 million.:noneck:

Muji

VIP
Which is why I laugh at ''Muslims'' living in the west who call Trump a racist and what not, he is simply looking out for the interests of his people. If Trump was a leader of a Muslim country and he done the same thing, these same Muslims who deem him to be a racist, would be praising him.

Would Muslims in an ultra-conservative Muslim country ever elect a female leader? Would they give rights to other non-religious minorities? Of course not, stop expecting White countries to do the same thing but in our backward conservative shithole countries, we don't allow equal liberal rights to minorities.

The Muslim world is full of uneducated baboons. Please don’t compare the civilised western world who take in refugees to dumpsters like Afghanistan riddled with patriarchal tribal laws yuck.

Muji

VIP

Most of Somalia despised siyad barre. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Muji

VIP
Lol so all those sultanates we had didn’t exist lol,

“Already in the classical (ancient) period, the Somali city-states of Mosylon, Opone, Malao, Sarapion, Mundus, Essina, and Tabae developed a lucrative trade network connecting with merchants from Phoenicia, Ptolemic Egypt, Greece, Parthian Persia, Sheba, Nabataea, and the Roman Empire.” I could go on but you already know the truth women are inferior :manny:

View attachment 80925

I agree that your mother is inferior to most men. Since most men learn how to treat women by their interactions with their mothers. Your mother was a good for nothing benefit scrounger who stayed at home and spoke on the phone about qabil. Hence why your opinion of women is so lower. There was no Somali civilisation even if there was Somali men have single handedly destroyed it. Somali and Afghanistan are the two worst countries to live in as a woman and they are equally the worst place in the galaxy.

Most of Somalia despised siyad barre. You have no idea what you are talking about.
No, I’ve heard some positive things said about him as well as negative. Also, that’s just deflecting from the main point. If Barre was treated like Hilter, then Somalia would apologizing every 3 seconds until the end of time.

Trending