How can you be a Somali wadani and yet vote for trump?

That's totally true, Somalis shouldn't complain in all honesty. If Christopher Columbus was somali he would be getting the prophet status by those somali nationalists despite being responsible for the genocide of native Americans. In the coming years ahead, I wouldn't be surprised if there is going to be a statue of general aideed or Siad barre in gedo or xamar.
I listen to other minorities and I think to myself “Damn, y’all sensitive asf. “ Sorry, but if Kneely Boi did that shit during the Somali national anthem, he would dead 9 times over. The neocons waving the confederate flag would charged with treason. As for the wall, the Mexicans should stop crying and just blow the damn thing up after it’s built.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I agree that your mother is inferior to most men. Since most men learn how to treat women by their interactions with their mothers. Your mother was a good for nothing benefit scrounger who stayed at home and spoke on the phone about qabil. Hence why your opinion of women is so lower. There was no Somali civilisation even if there was Somali men have single handedly destroyed it. Somali and Afghanistan are the two worst countries to live in as a woman and they are equally the worst place in the galaxy.
Men build and destroy it is what it is, :manny: somalia right now is stepping in the right direction after rising from destruction

Technically speaking, SL has claimed its independence. But, it would be wrong of you to say somaliweyn is something Islamic because somaliweyn wa haram iyo hasidnimo.

F95C687E-EF6B-45DB-BE0E-0E19C04744B4.jpeg
035AF0C4-9869-4453-9565-14A476A4CAA1.jpeg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Knowles Don’t let these trolls get to you most Somali Americans voted for Hilary and will always vote for Democrats.
I got me a MAGA hat:ftw9nwa: minnesota is turning red and im turning with it. Stop importing these low class immigrants in to our country! We cant handle the massive culture shift!
MN turning red? Doubt that :drakekidding:they literally were the only state to vote for Democrats in the 1984 election, Minnesota would be the last state to go red and if you come at me with how close they were to turn red the last elections it’s all because of crooked Hilary, it was hard for anyone to vote for that witch and MN still voted blue
upload_2019-10-27_18-26-6.png

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts