How can you be a Somali wadani and yet vote for trump?

Muji

VIP
Stop being over invested in our affairs, you conniving red coat! Carry on, shu shu go colonize the world or something.

When your president insults Somalia and Somalis and is responsible for putting Somali kids at risk of bullying in the playground because the president of the free world told them to go back to their shithole then yes it is my business.

I couldn’t care less about his domestic policies. He kicks the poor whilst cutting tax breaks for the rich because trump supporters who are mostly working class thought a affluent conman would have their interest at heart.

Tukraq

VIP
When your president insults Somalia and Somalis and is responsible for putting Somali kids at risk of bullying in the playground because the president of the free world told them to go back to their shithole then yes it is my business.

I couldn’t care less about his domestic policies. He kicks the poor whilst cutting tax breaks for the rich because trump supporters who are mostly working class thought a affluent conman would have their interest at heart.
Bullying is more of a UK thing, Mali kids ain’t getting bullied in the US, remember trump is making them fear us, they can barley look us in the eye

Muji

VIP
Bullying is more of a UK thing, Mali kids ain’t getting bullied in the US, remember trump is making them fear us, they can barley look us in the eye

Fear you? More like disgusted by you. I don’t think Americans understand that their domestic news is broadcasted everywhere. My friends asked me to comment about his shithole comments and thankfully they were educated liberals and were grossed out by him. I doubt it will be the same for those still at school where children are very ignorant.

Tukraq

VIP
Fear you? More like disgusted by you. I don’t think Americans understand that their domestic news is broadcasted everywhere. My friends asked me to comment about his shithole comments and thankfully they were educated liberals and were grossed out by him. I doubt it will be the same for those still at school where children are very ignorant.
Nope very fearful and frightened, those are the types he appeals to, were basically there big bad boogeyman lol
Are you serious?
yup trump gets voters through fear, look at those big bad scary Somalis, and these rural voters eat it up

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Your inferior in conservative values also dummy, they just consider you a negro from shithole somalia, if that’s the kind of thinking you’d like to accept we’ll go ahead
Conservative traditional values are in every society lol it’s doesn’t belong to American cadaan men.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Lol so your mother is inferior to you? Good for her but please don’t equate us in the same bracket.
Can you name what civilisation women created or what war they won? Men are superior it’s just a fact lol. There’s a reason u carry a mans last name. You could become a transgender though so hope that helps.:samwelcome:

Trump is a stooge but he's right wing (hates Muslims but never holds Jews accountable) ngl but if he reverses his stooge status to Israhell and Wahhabi Arabia and deports all immigrants unless he wants America to become a shithole which it could become if Democrats win. Or are you forgetting Obama's drone strikes killed more Somalis along with the worst of the worst george Bush.

Trending