Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
This is not a thread to bash on Somali girls, I am just sharing what I heard.

I was watching this Swedish TV Show online where young-adults from the hood(ex. Somali, Eritrean, Ethiopian, Arab, Kurdish etc) and even ethnic swedes gather and argue about controversial subjects on topics such as sex, racism.

There are also two outcasts in this show where one is just gay and the other dude is a male that dresses like a female but still identifies as a male..

Wallahi this kurdish man talked for 20+ seconds about how he thinks Somali girls are thiccc and are his favorites and finishes off with saying that he has had sex with many somali girls. :susp:

Somali girls are beautiful don't get me wrong but this man who dresses like a female is saying he sleeps with somali girls. I was so offended :wtf: :pacspit:

orig.gif

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Today I give the announcement that Somali people in Sweden have dethroned Somalis in UK on the worst Somali people on Earth..

I am from Sweden myself and when I saw him speaking about Somali girls like that I was shooketh. Square up on sight . This man slept with many Somali girls

EDIT: This is the man who dresses like a female

Last edited:
This is not a thread to bash on Somali girls, I am just sharing what I heard.

I was watching this Swedish TV Show online where young-adults from the hood(ex. Somali, Eritrean, Ethiopian, Arab, Kurdish etc) and even ethnic swedes gather and argue about controversial subjects on topics such as sex, racism.

There are also two outcasts in this show where one is just gay and the other dude is a male that dresses like a female but still identifies as a male..

View attachment 51552

Wallahi this man talked for 20+ seconds about how he thinks Somali girls are thiccc and are his favorites and finishes off with saying that he has had sex with many somali girls. :susp:

Somali girls are beautiful don't get me wrong but this man who dresses like a female is saying he sleeps with somali girls. I was so offended :wtf: :pacspit:

View attachment 51553

Major L for reer Malmö

Keo

VIP
All the Ls that Somali Swedes collect, Somali girls in Sweden take this L. Somalis in Sweden take this L. Finnish Somalis hardly ever takes Ls.
:wow:

Keo

VIP
Today I give the announcement that Somali people in Sweden have dethroned Somalis in UK on the worst Somali people on Earth..

I am from Sweden myself and when I saw him speaking about Somali girls like that I was shooketh. Square up on sight . This man slept with many Somali girls

View attachment 51555
Somalis in the UK did not hold that title previously, it was Somalis in Canada.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I like Somali and Non-Somali women, so this is calm for me. But I enjoy your misery sxb :lolbron::sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending