Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ferrari I need your input on this sxb
Iwent to irie Pennsylvania once, about a decade ago. At that time, the somalis there numbered about 100. I met a kurdish guy who wanted to marry a xalimo but called off the wedding because wuu ku aasay and he said how can I trust her if she gave it up like that. He knew her for a month.

The moral of the story is that even in a small town where the somali population is around a 100, one of the 20 xalimos there who are qaan gaadh are fuking around.

What did u expect from a big city like Stockholm and others?

Xalimos don't value themselves. In reality somali girls arent any different to cadaan girls.

We should stop thinking they are special just because they are somali. Luckily new bread faaraxs are doing just that.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Reer U.K, I sincerely apologize for calling you the worst of Somalis. You do not hold that throne anymore, it's been taken swiftly by Reer Sweden.

@sigmund The Somalis in Sweden are not Somalis. We've been hating on the wrong people.

Reer Sweden had a Somali man pissed on and Somali girls getting smashed by shemales. Tell me which diaspora is worst than that? Just WTF is up with Somalis over there?
:faysalwtf::susp::ileycry:

Last edited:

World

VIP
Mods need to sticky this thread. Biggest L for the Abdi Johanssons in Sweden :drakelaugh:
How is it an L on them? lol I remember going to Sweden and my cousin was piping all the girls there, they're all loose so it's no surprise that some gay kurd is getting some action as well.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Reer U.K, I sincerely apologize for calling you the worst of Somalis. You do not hold that throne anymore, it's been taken swiftly by Reer Sweden.

@sigmund The Somalis in Sweden are not Somalis. We've been hating on the wrong people.
I'm moving to UK

ezgif.com-resize (16).gif

World

VIP
Iwent to irie Pennsylvania once, about a decade ago. At that time, the somalis there numbered about 100. I met a kurdish guy who wanted to marry a xalimo but called off the wedding because wuu ku aasay and he said how can I trust her if she let gave it up like that. He knew her for a month.

The moral of the story is that even im a small town where the somali population is around a 100, one of the 20 xalimos there who are qaan gaadh are fuking around.

What did u expect from a big city like Stockholm and others?

Xalimos don't value themselves.
Mate you sound bitter as f*ck :susp:

Fix the f*ck up warya.

Why are you so upset that some girls are sleeping outside of marriage? Is it because they're not sleeping with you so you take your anger out on all of them?

If they want to do that, then that's their life. No need to cry about it.

Mate you sound bitter as f*ck :susp:

Fix the f*ck up warya.

Why are you so upset that some girls are sleeping outside of marriage? Is it because they're not sleeping with you so you take your anger out on all of them?

If they want to do that then that's their life.
:kodaksmiley:

Ok u fuking neef can u read?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Reer Sweden had a Somali man pissed on and Somali girls getting smashed by shemales. Tell me which diaspora is worst than that?
:faysalwtf::susp::ileycry:
None, those are some Hall of Fame Ls right there son.

World

VIP
:kodaksmiley:

Ok u fuking neef can u read?
Can you tell me the problem with what the girl done? Ok so she had sex, so what? Girls of all ethnicity's do. Did you not post about how you're with a Habesha chick or some shit? So it's clearly not a religious argument, but something personal. You got rejected by xaliimos and now you're waging a cyber war on them online. It's just pathetic to be honest.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
How is it an L on them? lol I remember going to Sweden and my cousin was piping all the girls there, they're all loose so it's no surprise that some gay kurd is getting some action as well.
If you're not religious and smashing hoes from different area codes, then it is what it is. I ain't a playa hater. But if you're religious and this is the shit you're living with, this is a major L fam.

Can you tell me the problem with what the girl done? Ok so she had sex, so what? Girls of all ethnicity's do. Did you not post about how you're with a Habesha chick or some shit? So it's clearly not religious argument, but something personal. You got rejected by xaliimos and now you're waging a cyber war on them online. It's just pathetic to be honest.
I shared a story to corroborate what that nigga mentioned, xalimos are cheap.

Why u attacking me for doofarad yahay? :gucciwhat:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Can you tell me the problem with what the girl done? Ok so she had sex, so what? Girls of all ethnicity's do. Did you not post about how you're with a Habesha chick or some shit? So it's clearly not a religious argument, but something personal. You got rejected by xaliimos and now you're waging a cyber war on them online. It's just pathetic to be honest.
And a new perspective has arrived here in this thread. How will the defenders of honor face off against this new challenge?

World

VIP
I shared a story to corroborate what that nigga mentioned, xalimos are cheap.

Why u attacking me for ******ad yahay? :gucciwhat:
So a girl having sex outside marriage makes her cheap? Do you think that white, black, arab, asian, kurd, etc girls are all virgin saints or something? They all sleep around. So how does one xalimo doing the same make all xalimos cheap? It's not about that, but the fact you're so useless in real life like most guys here at attracting women so you take your anger on them online.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
In case the dude Kim K himself sees this post, I have nothing against you. Wallahi if you look me up I will f*ck you up. Don't be a crazy ..

Do you boo boo but leave our Somali sistas alone. :ohno:

ezg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts