Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a thread to bash on Somali girls, I am just sharing what I heard.

I was watching this Swedish TV Show online where young-adults from the hood(ex. Somali, Eritrean, Ethiopian, Arab, Kurdish etc) and even ethnic swedes gather and argue about controversial subjects on topics such as sex, racism.

There are also two outcasts in this show where one is just gay and the other dude is a male that dresses like a female but still identifies as a male..

Wallahi this kurdish man talked for 20+ seconds about how he thinks Somali girls are thiccc and are his favorites and finishes off with saying that he has had sex with many somali girls. :susp:

Somali girls are beautiful don't get me wrong but this man who dresses like a female is saying he sleeps with somali girls. I was so offended :wtf: :pacspit:

View attachment 51553
Sverige har blivit kaos brorsan. Kasta Sverige

So a girl having sex outside marriage makes her cheap? Do you think that white, black, arab, asian, kurd, etc girls are all virgin saints or something? They all sleep around. So how does one xalimo doing the same make all xalimos cheap? It's not about that, but the fact you're so useless in real life like most guys here at attracting women so you take your anger on them online.
I get chicks just fine sxb. U are too thick to get it. If a small sample of 20 xalimos are sleeping around, then it gives u an idea of what thousands of xalimos in big cities are like. I hope u arent confused anymore u cuk. U'll probably pick up one of those cumbukets for a wife.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So a girl having sex outside marriage makes her cheap? Do you think that white, black, arab, asian, kurd, etc girls are all virgin saints or something? They all sleep around. So how does one xalimo doing the same make all xalimos cheap? It's not about that, but the fact you're so useless in real life like most guys here at attracting women so you take your anger on them online.
Okay then, time to answer your question. Somalis have a different religion and culture than those of the west. Christian values, adhered to by black and white people have been destroyed on a societal scale by secularism. This new ideology ended up normalizing premarital sex (among other things). As there were 2 generations worth of white and black people to move towards this new paradigm, Somalis who came into the West in this generation as Muslims had shifted into 2 branching peoples:

1. Somalis who adopted to Secularism. They may not necessarily have sex before marriage. But liberal and free thinking ideals will be followed and embraced.

1. Somalis who adhere to Islamic traditions. They detest this kind of behavior.

So, Somalis in camp 2 will logically hate on Somalis in camp 1. Somalis don't care about Non-Somalis. Their focus is simply on the maintenance of Somali purity.

World

VIP
I get chicks just fine sxb. U are too thick to get it. If a small sample of 20 xalimos are sleeping around, then it gives u an idea of what thousands of xalimos in big cities are like. I hope u arent confused anymore u cuk. U'll probably pick up one of those cumbukets for a wife.
So what if some xalimos are sleeping around? Somali men sleep around as well. You yourself said that you sleep around.

Then what's the issue? If you were against them sleeping around due to a religious reason, then there is no need to make it gender specific.

How can you even be against xalimos doing the same thing you yourself do? :draketf:

Obviously this is because you're bitter that you've been rejected by them.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
No bashing on Somali girls...

UNxKDVT.gif

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Lordilord post the video on here were he talks about somali girls, i wanna watch that
:pachah1:
I can't because it is 200 sec ad infested and is only in Swedish but if you want to see for yourself, I'll send the link..

https://www.viafree.se/program/samhalle/tjafs/sasong-1/avsnitt-7

It goes on reverse time so when you reach 17:36 you will be able to see her. If you can't speak Swedish you wont really understand..

Also the dude called Somali girls the most beautiful girls in the world so I guess he is nice and all but that he has had sex with somali girls yo this is a big L' imo...

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I can't because it is 200 sec ad infested and is only in Swedish but if you want to see for yourself, I'll send the link..

It goes on reverse time so when you reach -19:10 you will be able to see her. If you can't speak Swedish you wont really understand..

Also the dude called Somali girls the most beautiful girls in the world so I guess he is nice and all but that he has had sex with somali girls yo this is a big L' imo...
Saxiib I'm reer sweden i will undestand. Thanks

World

VIP
You guys are miskeens wallahi when i was young i knew somali girls pregnant before 18 with madow children, my best friends hooyo(she's young and quite peng) used to get piped by the local somali/carribean olders upstairs when we were around. Do you think white guys care about what some chav cadaan brainer does? Then neither should you care about what some somali does lol. Unless you're not getting any and are a bitter incel of course.

Eru Ilúvatar

The Alpha and the Omega
Ljug inte, det är bara att brösta detta. Vi är officiellt värre än UK somalis..

Translation: Don't lie, just accept it. We are officially worse than UK somalis.

:ileycry:
Bara för att några individer går runt och knullar äckliga kurder behöver vi inte ta det här skitet.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Everyone claims they slept with a Somali girl these days for clout knowing damn well they haven’t. What business does Somali girl have sleeping with a female dressing low class Kurdish male? Lies upon lies I tell ya! :hillarybiz:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
How does the cross dresser sleep with women :jaynerd:
And why would a woman sleep with a sexually confused nigga :holeup:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰

It goes on reverse time so when you reach 17:36 you will be able to see her. If you can't speak Swedish you wont really understand..

Loool using Tjafs som en källa?:liberaltears: Broor the ones on that show always exaggerate everything, they wanna be a little extra and whatnot kadabiinta beenta miidhan, and you actually believe that shidh, a vara så naiv ingen frisk halimo skulle ligga med den där håriga ickebinära hen-identifierande transan, are u mad:kodaksmiley: akhas caleek jag pissar på sånna som han uff saqajaanka xun trying to gain some fame på bekostand av våra tjejer.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Loool using Tjafs som en källa?:liberaltears: Broor the ones on that show always exaggerate everything, they wanna be a little extra and whatnot kadabiinta beenta miidhan, and you actually believe that shidh, a vara så naiv ingen frisk halimo skulle ligga med den där håriga ickebinära hen-identifierande transan, are u mad:kodaksmiley: akhas caleek jag pissar på sånna som han uff saqajaanka xun trying to gain some fame på bekostand av våra tjejer.
Jag personligen tror inte honom haha tyckte bara det var roligt, jag trollar bro som vanligt. Ta det jag säger med en nypa salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts