Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
"Somalie tjejer, de e hehääää":gucciwhat:
Vilken caadi tjej som e inte skjuk i huvudet skulle ligga med en shuno som är en transa eller wtf han än identifierar sig som?:susp::faysalwtf:

Jeesto

VIP
Nardos e kattig men hon har skit irriterande röst, madax xanuun:noneck:
Wan kuu aasi laha tho:gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Jeesto

VIP
vadå kattig bror hon lägger 10 lager smink, hon e en av de där rachet tjejerna från orten
Still, hon har skitt fin kropp oxå :whoo:
Och vad e för fel med o va från orten och orten gäris?:fantasia2: Orten tjejer >>>> svenne tjejer

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Still, hon har skitt fin kropp oxå :whoo:
Och vad e för fel med o va från orten och orten gäris?:fantasia2: Orten tjejer >>>> svenne tjejer
Om du inte har sett orten gärris så röker dem oftast och dem är tvä jobbiga

men hon har en fin kropp :ehh:

ok you guys are beyond stupid. You believe this mentally ill cross dresser. As someone who speaks swedish I can tell you straight up the guy is full of sh1t and said that to get a reaction.

The incels found a Kurdish cross-dresser who will say anything on public tv for 50 kronas. What’s next for them? Will they hire a homeless guy claiming he shagged 50 Halimas under the bridge where he lives? Where will they stop?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Please don’t believe anything that u hear or read, what this person is saying could be completely made up. Let us respect our haliimos :)

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

is-this-real-life.jpg

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Jag personligen tror inte honom haha tyckte bara det var roligt, jag trollar bro som vanligt. Ta det jag säger med en nypa salt.
Broor akhi filaah keep on trolling but stop spreading hate borabagaanda about somali females, I srs can’t get how some of you guys don’t feel ashamed.
Wallahi I get pissed off if anyone dares to talk trash about my fellow somalis wether they be a halimo or a farah.
But some of you actually get pleasure of having our women/or men for that matter insulted, yall need to fix up with your issues and insecurites.
Jag tar allt som somalier häver ur sig med en nypa salt, duh:farole:
Om du inte har sett orten gärris så röker dem oftast och dem är tvä jobbiga

men hon har en fin kropp :ehh:
You sound like orten själv, walalkey. a generalisera alla. Orten är full med fulltime hijabis and wadaads what are you talkin about walla Broshan lyssna på den här låten Yani den är feet o så:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Lordilord @Jeesto on a srs note you guys have some explaining to do, why the fuxk are you watching a female gossip show? Are u guys serious, ilaa magacyadii qashinka baad kala garaneysaan:noneck:

VixR

Veritas
Swedish sounds so...harsh lol.

What’s he saying exactly?

He’d probably look fuckable if he removed his makeup imo, but folks are adventurous nowadays. Crossdressers/trans are becoming fetish (even open relationships are hack), including feminine trans ppl (with penises) becoming a thing for some guys that identify as straight.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Swedish sounds so...harsh lol.
They don't even speak proper Swedish...They all have that ghetto accent going on. Most of the Swedes on this thread probably speak like that too. I had to google words like "gäris" to understand their SUBPAR convos.
tenor.gif

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
They don't even speak proper Swedish...They all have that ghetto accent going on. Most of the Swedes on this thread probably speak like that too. I had to google words like "gäris" to understand their SUBPAR convos.
tenor.gif
I don’t speak orten I swear, walla mannen. I sound like an angel when I speak swedish everyone be like woooow Nalle you should do voice acting, and the cadaans be like wooow Nalle you are like a real swede trapped in a Somali body, they get mesmerized when I start talking, kkkk they didn’t see that coming eeh fking racist, when they tell me you speak good swedish I tell them ” oh really thanks you too”, that look they have on their faces kkkkkkk

tenor.gif

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I don’t speak orten I swear, walla mannen. I sound like an angel when I speak swedish everyone be like woooow Nalle you should do voice acting, and the cadaans be like wooow Nalle you are like a real swede trapped in a Somali body, they get mesmerized when I start talking, kkkk they didn’t see that coming eeh fking racist, when they tell me you speak good swedish I tell them ” oh really thanks you too”, that look they have on their faces kkkkkkk

tenor.gif
Aboooow, yacni, chilla, gäri-syrran~~!!1!! Jag tror dig.:eek:
"I sound like an angel" Ma walaahida? COOLT. Häftigt.
tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know what you mean, though. It's so annoying when they compliment you with a "Oh, du talar bra svenska för att vara somalie"..I usually get it from ajanabis, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts