Honest question to the married Diaspora males & the likeminded

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP painted the western-raised Somali sisters badly and Reiko did the same to the sisters back home/Africa.
@Reiko learn how to defend your sisters' dignity.

@inquisitive
Ask why Mercury married from back home (Hargeisa).
You are joking right? is there anyone else that can confirm this?
The OP painted the western-raised Somali sisters badly and Reiko did the same to the sisters back home/Africa.
@Reiko learn how to defend your sisters' dignity.

This topic is not about quality or who is better, it's simply about power dynamics which comes as a result of the type of society a female lives in.

The problem doesn't go away when you import a wife from back home to Europe, in many cases, these types of women end up becoming far worse then the Xaalimo that is born and bred here.

It is haraam for a Muslim woman to marry without the permission of her father.

Honestly, its the height of disrespect for you to do that. You really think her father is going to accept after pulling that stunt???
Get your facts in order. If he denies you on stupid reasons you can have a sheekh do the nikah. Second. All us Northerners were born like that. Its a dhaqan thing here. It forces the father to except any man she wants. Its haraam for him to deny her if he is a good man. Its halal

An intelligent woman will never respect the biggest loser.

Thanks for the slander and a portion of your good deeds sister.
You are very out of touch with the female mindset.
Explain to us how, elaborate on this, don't just throw accusations without at least backing it up with a plausible theory.
Back home women ask for divorce all the time. Wake up.
Yes they do (although not even close as much as in the west were it has become a joke), the female back home has a lot to loose from divorce unlike the diaspora chick.

If I got together with you in the west (marriage) I have zero authority or power, a single bogus phone call from you could get me arrested and my entire future ruined including my kids.

The female is most happiest and content when a responsible male holds the full reigns in that household.

When society introduces a power imbalance as it has, it leads to the types of chaos that we see today, because a women is not programmed to hold any power, and when she has it, she instantly looses respect for that male which culminates in tension/fights/divorce.
Men like you think you can go back home and treat a woman anyway and think she will still jump through hoops for you.
Again more and more slander, a person that is willing to mistreat or oppress others obviously has no regard for both his worldly life and even more so his hereafter.

If that was the case, there is no need to even get married, plenty of infidel women to enjoy with no strings attached.

If your going to make up things or throw around accusations, at least put in some efforts to make them plausible.
Your mindset is motivated by insecurity. Deep down it is obvious that you believe a woman cannot respect you for what you bring to the table and your personality. You believe that fear is the only tool that you can utilise to make a woman love you.
No, it's motivated by reality, forethought, experience, learning from the mistakes of thousands before me.

The ability to critically think, examine, analyse, scrutinise and methodically interpret all these results and findings in order to come to an overall robust conclusion.

This is the essence of having "insight" and how it's cultivated, it powerfully hones your intuition to the point were you are able to safeguard yourself and your family from the many ills and plagues that haunt others.

The fact you call this insecurity is not a surprise to me at all because of how simple minded you are, you don't even understand how "respect" is cultivated and the natural laws that govern it.
Fear is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Many women only fear Allah and will not put up with a pathetic insecure man that needs outside authority to keep his family in tact.
I find it laughable that you talk about fear, as though the average diaspora chick is more robust then the ones back home.

You have absolutely no clue, the ones back home are 10x more fearless then their diaspora counterparts.

Fear is something that you can't use against any Xaalimo and only a fool relies on this, the fact you even bring this up, tells me how out of touch you really are.

As for your comments about "fearing Allah", if this truly was the case and they feared Allah, he would have took care of their affairs and not leave it confounded and in utter disarray.

Sambuus

Inactive
Get your facts in order. If he denies you on stupid reasons you can have a sheekh do the nikah. Second. All us Northerners were born like that. Its a dhaqan thing here. It forces the father to except any man she wants. Its haraam for him to deny her if he is a good man. Its halal
Warya miyaad walatay:damn: If the father reject the man, she can’t marry him. If she does without the consent of a wali. The marriage is not counted, and anything that y’all do is haram :denzelnigga:

Warya miyaad walatay:damn: If the father reject the man, she can’t marry him. If she does without the consent of a wali. The marriage is not counted, and anything that y’all do is haram :denzelnigga:
If he rejects based on un valid reasons. The ulema can overturn him.

Hold on now, what's happening over here...

mike-woodson-7.gif

The brother @Inquisitive_ back with a bang. :denzelnigga:

As you've mentioned, the facade is unraveling at a rapid pace now - Babylon 2.0 is cornering itself, and as with sinking ships, the rats are first to sniff the danger. Over the next year, keep your eyes PEELED.

This is of course being maintained by degenerates who sit behind the man, who's standing behind the man, who watches the man dictating from behind the veil - all in anticipation for their shaytaan-daddy.

I'll leave this here:

Hadith reported by Imam Ahmad: the Prophet (PBUH) said: ‘Dajjal’ will come to this pond in Marriqanaat – a valley in Madinah – and most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man will come to his mother-in-law, his mother, his daughter, his sister, and his aunt, and he will tie them up strongly for fear that they will go out to him. This is narrated by Ibn Umar (RA).

:yacadiim:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If he rejects based on un valid reasons. The ulema can overturn him.

The ulema will apppoint another wali from her family if the father is unreasonable.

A woman cannot just run and get married without the permission of her wali, whether it be her father, uncle, grandfather or brother.

I am fully aware that is seen as acceptable in Somali culture and I have women in my family who have done this backhome. However, islamically it is not acceptable behaviour and is a huge disrespect to the father.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Thanks for the slander and a portion of your good deeds sister.

Explain to us how, elaborate on this, don't just throw accusations without at least backing it up with a plausible theory.

Yes they do (although not even close as much as in the west were it has become a joke), the female back home has a lot to loose from divorce unlike the diaspora chick.

If I got together with you in the west (marriage) I have zero authority or power, a single bogus phone call from you could get me arrested and my entire future ruined including my kids.

The female is most happiest and content when a responsible male holds the full reigns in that household.

When society introduces a power imbalance as it has, it leads to the types of chaos that we see today, because a women is not programmed to hold any power, and when she has it, she instantly looses respect for that male which culminates in tension/fights/divorce.

Again more and more slander, a person that is willing to mistreat or oppress others obviously has no regard for both his worldly life and even more so his hereafter.

If that was the case, there is no need to even get married, plenty of infidel women to enjoy with no strings attached.

If your going to make up things or throw around accusations, at least put in some efforts to make them plausible.

No, it's motivated by reality, forethought, experience, learning from the mistakes of thousands before me.

The ability to critically think, examine, analyse, scrutinise and methodically interpret all these results and findings in order to come to an overall robust conclusion.

This is the essence of having "insight" and how it's cultivated, it powerfully hones your intuition to the point were you are able to safeguard yourself and your family from the many ills and plagues that haunt others.

The fact you call this insecurity is not a surprise to me at all because of how simple minded you are, you don't even understand how "respect" is cultivated and the natural laws that govern it.

I find it laughable that you talk about fear, as though the average diaspora chick is more robust then the ones back home.

You have absolutely no clue, the ones back home are 10x more fearless then their diaspora counterparts.

Fear is something that you can't use against any Xaalimo and only a fool relies on this, the fact you even bring this up, tells me how out of touch you really are.

As for your comments about "fearing Allah", if this truly was the case and they feared Allah, he would have took care of their affairs and not leave it confounded and in utter disarray.
What do you consider full reigns? Isn’t that generalizing all women? You are a man, I’m not to sure on how you know females feel that way? Please if could explain more I’d appreciate it.

Muji

VIP
What do you consider full reigns? Isn’t that generalizing all women? You are a man, I’m not to sure on how you know females feel that way? Please if could explain more I’d appreciate it.

This is something he read on the redpill reddit page.

Women are the natural peace keepers and the more responsible gender hence why it’s a no brained that they should be put in charge. Why do you think big companies and even governments are look for female leaders? We are naturally able to be persuasive without being too aggressive.

As we can see from the MeToo movement which is eating up a lot of sectors men’s ability to reasonnis affected by what’s in their pants.

This is something he read on the redpill reddit page.

Women are the natural peace keepers and the more responsible gender hence why it’s a no brained that they should be put in charge. Why do you think big companies and even governments are look for female leaders? We are naturally able to be persuasive without being too aggressive.

:yacadiim:

Read: 'easy to manipulate'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending