Honest question to the married Diaspora males & the likeminded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
@Inquisitive_

Please don’t exclude people from your topics. This is an open forum and everyone should be allowed to give their opinions.

@Reiko @xalimathe6 @Steamdevolopment what do you think about this topic?
Why are you purposely trying to derail a good thread? I know you don’t want the men to think about and have a discussion on the matter but you know very well what will happen by tagging those nut jobs

:bell:

Muji

VIP
Why are you purposely trying to derail a good thread? I know you don’t want the men to think about and have a discussion on the matter but you know very what will happen by tagging those nut jobs

Walal we can’t exclude based on gender, race or sexuality. We must discuss this important issue as a community and hear diverse opinions not just the same handful of incels lashing out.

Tukraq

VIP
Why are you purposely trying to derail a good thread? I know you don’t want the men to think about and have a discussion on the matter but you know very well what will happen by tagging those nut jobs

Yea I agree with @Knowles we need diaspora women’s point of view too, to defend themselves On why they are as good as those back home, and answer the question on why they don’t accept us paying an apple:faysalwtf: when they do for others:ileycry:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't understand why everyone is fixated on mehr and not the main problem which is the male having absolutely no authority, power or control over his household in the diaspora !

The whole reason of this thread is to understand what compels an intelligent rational male to place himself in a union with a women were he already knows about the existence of a massive power imbalance against him!

Do people even understand the biological implication of this when it comes to women? and how biologically they are repulsed by this?

Why do you think 70% of divorces are initiated by women? why do you think in our community 90% of the divorces are all initiated by our Xaalimo's?

This power imbalance does not exist during courtship or relationships because the female knows any male with a bit of self-respect will dump her immediately if she acts up.

It only comes into play during marriages and especially during pregnancy or after having the first child which is when the majority of divorces take place.

My question is very simple! why would any rational sane male sign up for this and pay through his teeth for this?

Why you so concerned for the guys in the west ?

You should show the same concern to the women back home who got no rights their husband isn’t providing due to eating khat all day so every morning they go out there sell fruit, do maid work etc than come home and take care of the kids meals and housework

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Walal we can’t exclude based on gender, race or sexuality. We must discuss this important issue as a community and hear diverse opinions not just the same handful of incels lashing out.
Well no one seems to be lashing out so far but it will turn into a bashing and insult fest soon

Tukraq

VIP
Why you so concerned for the guys in the west ?

You should show the same concern to the women back home who got no rights their husband isn’t providing due to eating khat all day so every morning they go out there sell fruit, do maid work etc than come home and take care of the kids meals and housework
Saxib everyday with the whataboutism:bell:

Mercury

VIP
Saxib everyday with the whataboutism:bell:
It’s the same thing these cases he’s mentioning are a handful same with the faraxs back home who don’t work nor contribute to their family at all And the wife goes working every morning

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Inquisitive_

Please don’t exclude people from your topics. This is an open forum and everyone should be allowed to give their opinions.

@Reiko @xalimathe6 @Steamdevolopment what do you think about this topic?
He’s such a sexist pig...

We women are also taking a risk by marrying western men, they’re big babies who need a second mother.. hardly contributes to the house chores. If they are educated or not they’ve this backward mentality.

Tukraq

VIP
It’s the same thing these cases he’s mentioning are a handful same with the faraxs back home who don’t work nor contribute to their family at all And the wife goes working every morning
Sahib the topic is about meher in the west and your pivoting to lazy brothers back home(this topic is about diaspora brothers) then pivoting to khat heads back home, then talking about hard working sisters back home( were talking about diaspora sisters not those back home) you pivot to much with the what about this, tommorow we’ll be talking about a lady in Minnesota who did something like an abortion and you’ll be like whatabout the Somali guys in Sweden smoking shisha:gucciwhat: just stay on topic is what I ask

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Let's NOT talk about Mehr cause that's the tip of the iceberg of problems men face in the West.

Blame yourself if you marry a spoiled western raised Xalimo.

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman bro I mistakenly thought you were married in the diaspora.

Maximum Mehr i would pay is 1k

Bro mehr is not much of an issue, from the 10-40k spent meher is only between 10-15% of that figure especially more so in our communities, at least that money goes directly to her and she benefits from it.

Because the other 90% is shared between

- The infidel shop keeper that owns that white dress
- The Asian/White business woman that owns the hair salon and also does her make-up.
- The Pot Bellied Pakistani Business man that owns the hall and serves the food.
- His obese wife that owns the cake shop were the wedding cake comes from.
- Their business minded son who owns the car rental place were they hire his limo for an hour.
- The racist white lady that own the Jewellery shop were he bough her ring from.

Look how many business people benefit from the money that is spent by pathetic first generation Somali immigrants for just a single evening.

Then people wonder why we are so collectively poor, because we have no concept nor understanding of what generational wealth actually is, something our forefathers understood very well.

When the Pakistani, Arab's or Asian's marry, at least 90% of that money circulates among their own families, cousins, uncles, brothers etc and the mehr alone makes up at least 30-40% of the total figure from which the wife directly benefits.

Mercury

VIP
Sahib the topic is about meher in the west and your pivoting to lazy brothers back home(this topic is about diaspora brothers) then pivoting to khat heads back home, then talking about hard working sisters back home( were talking about diaspora sisters not those back home) you pivot to much with the what about this, tommorow we’ll be talking about a lady in Minnesota who did something like an abortion and you’ll be like whatabout the Somali guys in Sweden smoking shisha:gucciwhat: just stay on topic is what I ask

This topic isn’t about meher it’s mostly about guys having no rights and authority when they get married and I showed an example cause back home if the husband isn’t providing the women is on her own

Gibiin-Udug

@Inquisitive_ Nobody stopping you from going back home and marrying a girl over there just don’t be suprised when you find out they aren’t as good as you believe

I heard they get a boyfriend as soon as the western husband leaves and they support her and her boyfriend without a knowledge. Talk about being cucked!

Secondly no educated, successful man will go to Africa to marry. It’s always the ugly bald headed guys...

@Knowles am I right?

Mercury

VIP
I heard they get a boyfriend as soon as the western husband leaves and they support her and her boyfriend without a knowledge. Talk about being cucked!

Secondly no educated, successful man will go to Africa to marry. It’s always the ugly bald headed guys...

@Knowles am I right?
I heard of a case where the guy was gone for 3 years when he came back she was pregnant turns out the cousin he told to keep an eye on her knocked her up

Tukraq

VIP

@Knowles am I right?
Yeah I can’t have a wife in Africa away from me:chrisfreshhah: what idiot would trust her by herself, especuially Somali women raised back home in Hindi and Turkish dramas:mjlol:

Muji

VIP

@Knowles am I right?

Sis you are absolutely right. Sometimes they are not even the father of the kid but the idiot farax who lives abroad doesn’t know that.

@Inquisitive_ alwsys talks about marrying from back home and never does it. How many ultimatums can you give before nobody believes you anymore yawn!

Gibiin-Udug

I heard of a case where the guy was gone for 3 years when he came back she was pregnant turns out the cousin he told to keep an eye on her knocked her up
A story happened in MN, some guy went to Nairobi to marry, she gave birth 3 kids and when he sent her and the kids visa, dna was taken and turns out he only fathered the first born...

Mercury

VIP
A story happened in MN, some guy went to Nairobi to marry, she gave birth 3 kids and when he sent her and the kids visa, dna was taken and turns out he only fathered the first born...

Damn not one kid but 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending