Honest discussion- What do you think of Somaliweyn?

Somaliweyn, yes or no?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
I know of nomads who drank camel piss. The prophet claimed that camel piss is a cure and so they followed his example.

I never passed Hargeisa.
:pachah1:
That's because the Prophet (SAW) was aware of the condition that those nomads were suffering from, otherwise it's literally considered najaas.

Hafez

VIP
If you reject Bukhari then you might as well reject Hadith because most Hadiths are from him.
Most of the Hadiths are not from Bukhari. There are more in Ahmed's musnad but it's that Bukhari compiled the most reputable ones into one book.

Hafez

VIP
Again the legally blind man who wrote after death of prophet by 200 years al-Bukhara was debunked long time ago.
Stop lying about Imam Bukhari (RH), he's well-received in the Muslim Ummah. Besides, the Hadiths that Imam Bukhari recorded can be found in Malik's muwatta, Shaybani's, Ahmed's Musnad, Tirmidhi, Nisaa'i, Abu Dawud, etc. It's just that (like I previously mentioned to The_Cosmos) Bukhari recorded the most authentic hadiths into one book, followed by Muslim. Both of their works are famously known as As-Sahiihaayn.

Wait, you reject Hadith?! Oh my days, how do you pray?? There is no 5 prayers in the Quran?!

:ayaanswag:

Any Muslim Hadith is highly delusional. If you reject Bukhari then you might as well reject Hadith because most Hadiths are from him.
:yacadiim:

I rejected this man Bukhara not the Hadith plus, prophet Mohamed (SAW) said that you will hear on tongue lot of fake things after my death, believe only the one that your brain will accept " BTW there are more reliable Hadiths that were narrated by different sheikh than Bukhara

Stop lying about Imam Bukhari (RH), he's well-received in the Muslim Ummah. Besides, the Hadiths that Imam Bukhari recorded can be found in Malik's muwatta, Shaybani's, Ahmed's Musnad, Tirmidhi, Nisaa'i, Abu Dawud, etc. It's just that (like I previously mentioned to The_Cosmos) Bukhari recorded the most authentic hadiths into one book, followed by Muslim. Both of their works are famously known as As-Sahiihaayn.

I am not lying but Bukhara is not reliable sources of Hadiths, and I agree to disagree with your opinions

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Somaliweyn is wishful thinking. If it does become a reality then it certainly won't happen in my lifetime :mjcry:

Well of course it will never come true if you all believe it won't, not trying to sound mushy but its the truth. It is possible, and it is a reasonable goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending