Homosexuality ? Sheikhs soo gala

I'm pretty calm but that's besides the point. Calling to eliminate the hadd punishments is extremely wrong and may actually constitute apostasy or come dangerously close to it.

The kufr of one who rules according to other than what Allaah revealed

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/974...-according-to-other-than-what-allaah-revealed

if someone is going to call people towards misguidance, it's right to point out what they're saying is wrong
Yes, sxb I just decided to share my limited knowledge
Humans have faults you know, anyway thanks for showing me the knowledge.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
For me, when I first encountered a butch, masculine lesbian is when I accepted homosexuality is a disposition someone is born with. I observed the lesbian, the way she walked, way she sat down, as if protecting imaginary testicles, her short hair cut, her strong masculine energy, and I concluded, this woman is plagued by a strong masculine Jiini male. She has no testicles that one would say influences her hyper masculinity, nor are feminine gay men aided with the useless testicles & penis they possess- to make them act this hyper feminine energy instead of like the hyper masculine butch lesbian. She has in her brain the testosterones that gay men are missing. You see, man is an automatic positive charge. And A woman a Negative charge. If a woman has this energy and spirit of a positive charge without the penis and testicles Aide, that tells me, the conversion happens in the womb where shaitaan inhabits the baby child. In the hadith, we are told Jibriel went to a young prophet Muhammad pbuh and removed a black spot on his heart. This is from Shaitan.

Who knows Shaitans puts a black homosexuality spot on the heart of new babies? Allaahu yaclum
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The sins of the people of Lut (Arabic: لوط‎) subsequently became proverbial and the Arabicwords for the act of anal sex between men such as liwat (Arabic: لواط‎, romanized: liwāṭ) and for a person who performs such acts (Arabic: لوطي‎, romanized: lūṭi) both derive from his name, although Lut was not the one demanding sex.[52]

In a nutshell, Sodomy between two men.
We should refrain from using Luut(AS) derived words to describe homosexuality

We should refrain from using Luut(AS) derived words to describe homosexuality

We're not using the Prophets's name, but rather we say qowmu-luut "The people of Lot" to describe their actions. As it is the people, and not the prophet, who committed these actions.

Last edited:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
This from that "misconceptions about Islam" website:

"The list of misconceptions
"

We shouldn't be so desperate for non-Muslim approval that we water down our religion to make non-Muslims happy. This not "dawah," this is just spinelessness.

Obviously, they mix in some truth with the lies- yes, it is true that Islam doesn't promote suicide bombing. But mixing truth with lies is common amongst liars and it doesn't change that that site is garbage.

If you're a guy and you find that kind of "water down your religion to beg Westerners for approval" approach appealing, maybe do some weightlifting. You might be suffering from low testosterone levels.

That website reminds me of Yasir Qadhi.
Couldn't have said it better, you were spot on!!!

Yasir Qadhi, have some exceptional content based on the day of judgement. He adds history to it, he makes it very interesting. So please tell me, what he has done wrong. I find so many people bashing this Imam.

darkarabian56

arabianking
People choose to be gay. They aren't born gay. When someone is gay the parents failed, they were raped, raised by single moms, around too many women growing up. Notice the largest amount of gays are in the black american communities. A gay gene doesn't exist and no science i know of proves a gay gene. I heard of an extra X chromosome for dudes, but that still doesn't make them gay just makes them a feminine looking built man along with a chicken nugget to pee with. Are people born pedophiles or does something happen to them to make them one?

darkarabian56

arabianking
You would think with all the people wanting to kill them for existing that would be enough of deterrent. With everything in life it's just a test for people in this life they didn't choose to be that way. Some people just like the idea of killing people and will agree with any authority that allows them to do it.

Noone chooses to be gay especially in africa and asia what benefits do they gain? In the west you may argue people are just saying it to seem quirky (I don't agree with that) but back home why on earth would a nigga just say hey everyone im gay pls burn me alive.
They are gay because of rape.

And i'm white because I drank orange juice instead of milk for breakfast

:mjcry:
:dead:
iu

darkarabian56

arabianking
Pedophiles are the reasons gays are present. Say a girl
And i'm white because I drank orange juice instead of milk for breakfast

:mjcry:
The pedophiles raped these kids when they were young so they became mentally ill because of the trauma. So then they started to dislike the opposite sex. They then went after the same sex making them gay. To save them they need 80 or 100 floggings(death). This is the truth understand this don't let the west poison you.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Pedophiles are the reasons gays are present. Say a girl

The pedophiles raped these kids when they were young so they became mentally ill because of the trauma. So then they started to dislike the opposite sex. They then went after the same sex making them gay. To save them they need 80 or 100 floggings(death). This is the truth understand this don't let the west poison you.

Your not very good at this the unibomber fan boy was better at this. You have to make what you are saying slightly believable for me to engage. Also I don't engage with langaabs it's not good for my back

darkarabian56

arabianking
Your not very good at this the unibomber fan boy was better at this. You have to make what you are saying slightly believable for me to engage. Also I don't engage with langaabs it's not good for my back
What about what i said is wrong?? People aren't born gay they are abused and turned gay or feminized by single moms like Tyrone bantus.

I've been thinking wallahi. Since homosexuality is a sin in Islam. Haye guy on guy waa fagg0try. Wa lakin it's their sin markaa why do Muslim states ban homosexuality completely and attach a death sentence to it. I'm talking purely Islamically is there a hadith that says to kill them then I apologize for my ignorance. I'm just thinking of ways we can better relationship with the West. Maybe like Turkey make homosexuality legal only in one's own household but not outside. In some cities it's allowed also inside big cities.

Lakin f@gs are f@gs markaa if they want to wuss each other why would it bother us straight males ileen they accumulate the sin not us.

I want people to see what Islam really stands for .

Then again making it legal does that mean we are condoning it?

I don't condone it but who am I to tell a next man i will kill him or death sentence him.

Man I don't understand. Anyone with a doctorate in Islamic theology?

I think the punishment hadith refers to refer to doing outside marriage and also Qur'an mentions qoowmuLuudh and it's hard to prove those cases the 3 winesses needed but those cases are sensationalized and politicized if you go by text then it's actually very difficult to prove those cases unless someone accused admits it

Yasir Qadhi, have some exceptional content based on the day of judgement. He adds history to it, he makes it very interesting. So please tell me, what he has done wrong. I find so many people bashing this Imam.

He talked harshly about the two brothers who attacked charlie hebdo may allah bless them with jannatul firdaus

Are real laandheere when he heard about gay sex he cut his own belly. That's a laandheere and you are a gun and you will never be gob,laandheere. May allah guide you

I was watching CNN the other day and presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg referred to his partner as my "husband"

There is something fundamental wrong in a society when a dude refers to another dude as "my husband"

There is actually a very knowledgeable brother who gives lectures in my area who specifically told myself and the other lecture attendees against Yasir Qadhi.

There's a lot of issues with Yasir Qadhi.

In general, I think Yasir Qadhi is of the "liberal," Westernized mindset. I think he takes that approach. It might not necessarily show up if he's talking about end times or on subjects that aren't really controversial.... but I really advise people to avoid his stuff.

I would recommend watching this if you haven't seen it
I think he has a mentality in general where Muslims need to water things down to appease the West.

here is an article that discusses him

https://www.bakkah.net/en/shaykh-saalih-al-fowzaan-on-the-reality-of-yasir-qadhi.htm

what you do is up to you but I just recommend avoiding Yasir Qadhi

Trending