Hiyah, am new here! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Its quite ironic how you speak of cartoons when you have one in your profile picture. Plus it has a black american flag (where's the somali?) and blacks in the US are known to be sore loosers who do lots of crimes and live in ghettos. I rather be into "cartoons" and live educated plus civilized than be a self-hater who's into crime culture like you.

Jeesh, why are some people rude!

all somalis r casual racists:faysalwtf:

B

bilan M

Its really ironic when you are in the motherland of the "English" language yet you can't spell properly? Plus you proclaim to be an adult yet you can't spell again? Hmm interesting indeed!

Just clarify im actually using my first ever smart phone, which i hate typing on..but hey i have v.little choice at the mo. Tbh it has just sorned on me tho...y that fuk im i wasting my time trying to enlighten a riff riif that watchea cartoons...ita slighty immature of me if iam honest.

A

Amira-chan

Just clarify im actually using my first ever smart phone, which i hate typing on..but hey i have v.little choice at the mo. Tbh it has just sorned on me tho...y that fuk im i wasting my time trying to enlighten a riff riif that watchea cartoons...ita slighty immature of me if iam honest.

If you don't like it here then shoo shoo

A

Amira-chan

Oh my days ...U CANT b racist ti AA, since ur black! Ur just ignorant!
ok im done.

According to our linguistic and genetic history we are totally different, and the race "Black" does not exist

F

Forfon

Are Mongolians European or asian?! :faysalwtf:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SOMACOON

@bilan M , I know your not a guy. Its fairly obvious by your icon your not a guy @SOMACOON is a certified racist mysogynistic pig. He's making claims about me, your making claiming using words like p***. I'm not looking for anyone to confide in. Ever since I've been on this website everyones been treating me so badly, at first I played along, but now people are taking it to the next level. Im deleting my account today. I'm not looking for a male character to confide to that's rather sad, I'm just pointing the facts that this guy doesn't have the slightest clue of who he's speaking to. All the people on this site seem to be sexually twisted or on some qabil drugs. But hey f*ck Somalia. I don't give a f*ck about that dirty shitty country and its dirty rotten men and women. He even threatened my people. Its okay, I just go by American now and Muslim. I'll make skedaddle like cadcad, and reporting him to authorities if he doesn't respond asap. Most Somalis are wanna be aa Madows like this dumbfuck @SOMACOON, even the icons/memes are fucking thugs. I should've known most of you guys can't converse with each other without barking like dogs. At least aa's have a country but what do Somalis have? Absolutely nothing. That's why they're all wannabes insulting Madows or carabs, who have homes while they fucking don't. wus Somalia. f*ck this faqash site and the fucking mods, f*ck all the members, f*ck everything. Curse you all. Im deleting all social media. Nacala abaha wise dameen.

:dead:siilaanyolaugh

How do you inbox someone, pretending to be a gender you're not, stating names of relatives cause you done stalked them on social media, and all of a sudden feel butt hurt when you've been addressed? :faysalwtf:

Obviously i thought you were a dude, but now that you sent your voice, theres no reason to carry on. You shouldn't have came at me indirectly like that, without knowing me. Theres no reason for you to delete your account, I hardly addressed you, we've never had an A-B convo, yet you still PM'ed. You wanted to troll me, but couldn't handle the heat. You cant mention family. I've got nothing against you. Even with that being said, i didn't qarxis our convos. Thats not the kinda man I am.
Just remember. Ruux aadan aqoon laguma xad gudbo. Taasi waa sharci umada qoron. Meel ku qoro

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.