Hiyah, am new here! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

@SOMACOON that was a bait thread by you, sxb. You were conversing with yourself the entire time siilaanyolaugh Play nice with me warya if your scared and maybe I'll fess up. Sxb, your trying to get me banned, but the mods know I'm a good samiritan, so and be all cocky all you want but you aint getting shet from me :sureman:instead of all the tough guy talk you should kiss my feet and be a bit more humble:kanyecute:

A bait thread?:dead:

Wasn't you the ass niggah in my PM talking shit the moment i dropped my picture? I've got a better one, take a good look, tell me if i give a f*ck. I'll slap the anime right outta yo face you soft ass niggah. I know only 3 banadirs, one is cool, two are questionable. Yaa lagaa dareemin.

S

SOMACOON

"Play nice with me warya if your scared and maybe I'll fess up. "
:umwhat:

Scared? You made niggah, you out here stalking 12 year @SgtBanadir
This niggah PM'ed me and asked me, "Hows your brother doing" keep in mind, the kid is 12 years old.
Niggah went to my FB and started going through my 2500+ friends, finds my lil bro, and asks me how he doing? Stalking children on FB? really niggah?
What kinda pedo fucking shit is that? You stalking 12 year old kids on FB now? Bring my fam into this shit, and wallahi shit gonna get heated
fucking cadcads and their pedophilia. I switch pic after pic, get a good shot, i aint under anon, show yourself and we can talk

B

bilan M

Whats with these somali who r into indaa yared cartoons nowdays. I thought this site is supposed to be for adults. I always thought only geeky adolescent boys and middle aged boardline peadophile males that were into animes and gaming...walahi somali will follow anything.

A

Amira-chan

What with these somali who r into indaa yared cartoons nowdays. I thought this site is supposed to be for adults. I always thought only geeky adolescent boys and middle aged boardline peadophile males that were into animes

Its quite ironic how you speak of cartoons when you have one in your profile picture. Plus it has a black american flag (where's the somali?) and blacks in the US are known to be sore loosers who do lots of crimes and live in ghettos. I rather be into "cartoons" and live educated plus civilized than be a self-hater who's into crime culture like you.

Jeesh, why are some people rude!

Whats with these somali who r into indaa yared cartoons nowdays. I thought this site is supposed to be for adults. I always thought only geeky adolescent boys and middle aged boardline peadophile males that were into animes and gaming...walahi somali will follow anything.

Typical Somali thinking

B

bilan M

Its quite ironic how you speak of cartoons when you have one in your profile picture. Plus it has a black american flag (where's the somali?) and blacks in the US are known to be sore loosers who do lots of crimes and live in ghettos. I rather be into "cartoons" and live educated plus civilized than be a self-hater who's into crime culture like you.

Jeesh, why are some people rude!

Since ur from oz i can only pressume ur fresh of the boat, so ill cut u some slack but y dont u show ur comment to a white aussi and see if they dont call u a self hater! "educated" lool dont make me laugh. U think copying liking cadan kids makes u educated?! No worries i understand the media and bright lights of the western world is confusing that lil head

A

Amira-chan

Since ur from oz i can only pressume ur fresh of the boat, so ill cut u some slack but y dont u show ur comment to a white aussi and see if they dont call u a self hater! "educated" lool dont make me laugh. U think copying liking cadan kids makes u educated?! No worries i understand the media and bright lights of the western world is confusing that lil head

Being "educated" makes you cadaan? I'm done talking to you, goodbye!

P.s: fix your spelling please!

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@bilanM, @SOMACOON is a sick mysogynistic pig who takes to Much crackk. I'm actually a teen and a female, so he needs to leave me the f*ck alone. I domt know what this filthy street negro has done to others to get so paranoid. anyways the music I like has nothing to do with anime, its independent artists that make their own songs using artificial voices. If you listen to the songs they are about adult themes in life: 1)is about someone who's life never gets better despite all he does 2) is about someone who dying from lifelong disease like cancer and question what lies beneath the other side, and wants live life for today, the operations that are being done on him is just money for the big pharma, he feels that he just something that operated on, and he want to live for today, because he's not sure if there's a tomorrow and wants to stop depending on one 3) is about a soldier who's killing others because "God" or the state ordains so ( reference to WWII where people were fighting for the sake of emperor who was seen to be God) although he sees its wrong and common sense

B

bilan M

Being "educated" makes you cadaan? I'm done talking to you, goodbye!

P.s: fix your spelling please!

so the crap you regurgitated from white redneck media is you beinh educated. take a rest from the internet and the silly cartoons and read a f""n book andI dont mean the racist pamphet about aussi values they gave at the detention center.

A

Amira-chan

so the crap you regurgitated from white redneck media is you beinh educated. take a rest from the internet and the silly cartoons and f""n book. I dont mean the racist pamphet about aussi values they gave at the detention center.

I actually get my information from the internet not the media, and you should stop smoking canabis and hanging around with Madow guys.

Goodbye!

B

bilan M

@bilanM, @SOMACOON is a sick mysogynistic pig who takes to Much crackk. I'm actually a teen and a female, so he needs to leave me the f*ck alone. I domt know what this filthy street negro has done to others to get so paranoid. anyways the music I like has nothing to do with anime, its independent artists that make their own songs using artificial voices. If you listen to the songs they are about adult themes in life: 1)is about someone who's life never gets better despite all he does 2) is about someone who dying from lifelong disease like cancer and question what lies beneath the other side, and wants live life for today, the operations that are being done on him is just money for the big pharma, he feels that he just something that operated on, and he want to live for today, because he's not sure if there's a tomorrow and wants to stop depending on one 3) is about a soldier who's killing others because "God" or the state ordains so ( reference to WWII where people were fighting for the sake of emperor who was seen to be God) although he sees its wrong and common sense

Iam not a man, walalo.

B

bilan M

I actually get my information from the internet not the media, and you should stop smoking canabis and hanging around with Madow guys.

Goodbye!

canabis...listen to yourself. Thr assupmtions your making about AA is the same thing that the white oppersitive aussi say about native aUssiz, u fukin moron walal.

Status
Not open for further replies.