Hiyah, am new here! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amira-chan

canabis...listen to yourself. Thr assupmtions your making about AA is the same thing that the white oppersitive aussi say about native aUssiz, u fukin moron walal.

Nice try Madow-lover but I'm a liberal who's in the side of the natives plus has some native friends. But AAs are known to abuse their blessed/lucky position relying always on welfare, doing crimes, making gangs, making racist fake religious groups, doing drugs, rap endlessy, twerk for attention, etc

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@bilan M , I know your not a guy. Its fairly obvious by your icon your not a guy @SOMACOON is a certified racist mysogynistic pig. He's making claims about me, your making claiming using words like p***. I'm not looking for anyone to confide in. Ever since I've been on this website everyones been treating me so badly, at first I played along, but now people are taking it to the next level. Im deleting my account today. I'm not looking for a male character to confide to that's rather sad, I'm just pointing the facts that this guy doesn't have the slightest clue of who he's speaking to. All the people on this site seem to be sexually twisted or on some qabil drugs. But hey f*ck Somalia. I don't give a f*ck about that dirty shitty country and its dirty rotten men and women. He even threatened my people. Its okay, I just go by American now and Muslim. I'll make skedaddle like cadcad, and reporting him to authorities if he doesn't respond asap. Most Somalis are wanna be aa Madows like this dumbfuck @SOMACOON, even the icons/memes are fucking thugs. I should've known most of you guys can't converse with each other without barking like dogs. At least aa's have a country but what do Somalis have? Absolutely nothing. That's why they're all wannabes insulting Madows or carabs, who have homes while they fucking don't. wus Somalia. f*ck this faqash site and the fucking mods, f*ck all the members, f*ck everything. Curse you all. Im deleting all social media. Nacala abaha wise dameen.

B

bilan M

@bilan M , I know your not a guy. Its fairly obvious by your icon your not a guy @SOMACOON is a certified racist mysogynistic pig. He's making claims about me, your making claiming using words like p***. I'm not looking for anyone to confide in. Ever since I've been on this website everyones been treating me so badly, at first I played along, but now people are taking it to the next level. Im deleting my account today. I'm not looking for a male character to confide to that's rather sad, I'm just pointing the facts that this guy doesn't have the slightest clue of who he's speaking to. All the people on this site seem to be sexually twisted or on some qabil drugs. But hey f*ck Somalia. I don't give a f*ck about that dirty shitty country and its dirty rotten men and women. He even threatened my people. Its okay, I just go by American now and Muslim. I'll make skedaddle like cadcad, and reporting him to authorities if he doesn't respond asap. Most Somalis are wanna be aa Madows like this dumbfuck @SOMACOON, even the icons/memes are fucking thugs. I should've known most of you guys can't converse with each other without barking like dogs. At least aa's have a country but what do Somalis have? Absolutely nothing. That's why they're all wannabes insulting Madows or carabs, who have homes while they fucking don't. wus Somalia. f*ck this faqash site and the fucking mods, f*ck all the members, f*ck everything. Curse you all. Im deleting all social media. Nacala abaha wise dameen.

I really dont understand, what i was i supposed to have said?

K

Kirei

I thought this site is supposed to be for adults
Gtfoh with your fresh-off-the-boat xalimo mindset:reallymaury: :camby:

I always thought only geeky adolescent boys and middle aged boardline peadophile males that were into animes
Well, you thought wrong. :westbrookwtf:Anime is not just for children or any of that nonsense you mentioned above. Anime is for all ages and just like regular TV shows, it has the following ratings:

G - All Ages
PG - Children
PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
R - 17+ recommended (violence & profanity)
R+ - Mild Nudity (may also contain violence & profanity)

Next time, save yourself from the embarrassment by not talking about something that you have no knowledge about.:ufdup:

B

bilan M

Nice try Madow-lover but I'm a liberal who's in the side of the natives plus has some native friends. But AAs are known to abuse their blessed/lucky position relying always on welfare, doing crimes, making gangs, making racist fake religious groups, doing drugs, rap endlessy, twerk for attention, etc

Listen to this airhead, walal either u dont live in australia or they've still hot ur ass locked up in a detention center. indigenous aussi have way worse than AA, the white government have acussed many native communities of sexually abusing their kids. They have a policy that in certain native areas they can not buy more than two can of beer...lol u knw nothing about autralian history and u kne even less about american history so iska amuss maqaan xx
U go online for info yeah...

Fighting Australia's Indigenous Imprisonment Prob…:

A

Amira-chan

Gtfoh with your fresh-off-the-boat xalimo mindset:reallymaury: :camby:

Well, you thought wrong. :westbrookwtf:Anime is not just for children or any of that nonsense you mentioned above. Anime is for all ages and just like regular TV shows, it has the following ratings:

G - All Ages
PG - Children
PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
R - 17+ recommended (violence & profanity)
R+ - Mild Nudity (may also contain violence & profanity)

Next time, save yourself from the embarrassment by not talking about something that you have no knowledge about.:ufdup:

Well said Kirei! *applause*

A

Amira-chan

Listen to this airhead, walal either u dont live in australia or they've still hot ur ass locked up in a detention center. indigenous aussi have way worse than AA, the white government have acussed many native communities of sexually abusing their kids. They have a policy that in certain native areas they can not buy more than two can of beer...lol u knw nothing about autralian history and u kne even less about american history so iska amuss maqaan xx
U go online for info yeah...

Fighting Australia's Indigenous Imprisonment Prob…:

Is that English?...

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@bilanM, @SOMACOON is a sick mysogynistic pig who takes to Much crackk. I'm actually a teen and a female, so he needs to leave me the f*ck alone. I domt know what this filthy street negro has done to others to get so paranoid. anyways the music I like has nothing to do with anime, its independent artists that make their own songs using artificial voices. If you listen to the songs they are about adult themes in life: 1)is about someone who's life never gets better despite all he does 2) is about someone who dying from lifelong disease like cancer and question what lies beneath the other side, and wants live life for today, the operations that are being done on him is just money for the big pharma, he feels that he just something that operated on, and he want to live for today, because he's not sure if there's a tomorrow and wants to stop depending on one 3) is about a soldier who's killing others because "God" or the state ordains so ( reference to WWII where people were fighting for the sake of emperor who was seen to be God) although he sees its wrong and common sense
You know there's ignore feature use it:draketf:
That goes for the other two arguing:draketf:

B

bilan M

Leave this thread and go to your AA ghetto please! :camby:

Do actually knw what a ghetto is? cuz im sure alot aussi will describe where most somalis live in australia as a ghetto. So look around you hun and learn to love it.

A

Amira-chan

Do actually knw what a ghetto is? cuz im sure alot aussi will describe where most somalis live in australia as a ghetto. So look around you hun and learn to love it.

Never mind that, have you ever attended school before?

A

Amira-chan

Niethet walal, uk where somalis have migrating to for over 60years.

Its really ironic when you are in the motherland of the "English" language yet you can't spell properly? Plus you proclaim to be an adult yet you can't spell again? Hmm interesting indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending