Hiyah, am new here! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Excuse my other comments @Amira-chan, any how are we talking about Somalis measure of 'blackness' well Somalis carry the same DNA substratum as groups like the bilen and kunama, this itself is not related to the niger-congo extraction carried by West Africa, and are also on an average 40% West Eurasian. Kunama and Bilen look a bit like Bantus, but they also look a bit like Somalis. So, in a way we are Madow-like, there's no need to be phobic of other people. Blacks in the U.S. just seem to lump everything with dark skin and curly hair,black. Some even call aboriginals 'black', but to me its sort of like who cares, to us cadaan is cadaan to them madow is madow, as long as you've got an idea of what you are then who cares? Do y'all have a Madow complex?

K

Kirei

frabz-Pass-the-popcorn-this-is-getting-good-5d6b21.jpg

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@SOMACOON im not stalking a negro on fb. Negro, I don't have one, uff that shets old school:idontlike:. People on this site aren't caadi,:uCkf6mf: and I'm deleting either way.

S

SOMACOON

@SOMACOON im not stalking a negro on fb. Negro, I don't have one, uff that shets old school:idontlike:. People on this site aren't caadi,:uCkf6mf: and I'm deleting either way.
Again, now that i know you're a female, I have no reason to address you. I've stated from the start that you couldn't be a dude. Theres no way a niggah would research another niggah. I'm confused tho, you're Banadiri, out of all the women in Somalia. Why you gotta be the stalker?
Now that I'm officially aware that you're female tho,you can rest at ease. iibaashaal
@TheXamarCadcadGuy I think your women like Somali guys. :leon:You still disagree? siilaanyolaugh

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
It was better when I was gender ambiguous, now all these molesters are coming after me. Ill delete this account and put this charachter of mine to rest. Maybe I'll come in a few months or so reincarnated :jgjrrmx: but I'm just being hopeful to the decent guys and gals here, but the chances are quite slim or nonexistent.

A

Amira-chan

I have a feeling that this site will be used as the next 4-chan

S

SOMACOON

It was better when I was gender ambiguous, now all these molesters are coming after me. Ill delete this account and put this charachter of mine to rest. Maybe I'll come in a few months or so reincarnated :jgjrrmx: but I'm just being hopeful to the decent guys and gals here, but the chances are quite slim or nonexistent.
:faysalwtf:
Be yourself. If you were to play who you were, than this would've never happened.

T

Tokio

you even posted your voice on that thread thou....I thought everyone knew you were a girl lol.

S

SOMACOON

Amira's intro is :z1banet::z1banet: tho siilaanyolaugh
Ku soodhawoow SSPOT, waxaa la iraaahda odeyga aqalka :denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.