Hiyah, am new here! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Rotf She's special. Never mind that we were not involved in the trans Atlantic slave trade or that we only lived around them for less than 30 years.

Anime is cartoons, it's entertainment why is she being such a weirdo. It's not like you're claiming to be Japanese. Japanese have so many sub cultures which didn't originate in Japan, she should stop being so closed minded.

She is unstable and she has a weird fascination with revenge . I'd stay away from her if I was you.

She's making a big deal of me liking anime but the most hilarious thing is that she's trying to convince that I'm a "Bantu" that shares roots with African Americans, and if I criticize them with facts (Like their gang crime) I'm a racist and a self-hater loool XD

Wow... A racist Somali weeaboo. I've officially seen it all.

What do you have against African Americans?

A

Amira-chan

Wow... A racist Somali weeaboo. I've officially seen it all.

What do you have against African Americans?

I have nothing against them and I'm not racist, I was just giving factual criticism of their way of life where it happens to be very corrupted. And what's a AA like you doing in Somali website? Coming for the females since you fetishize them due to their facial unique structures?

I have nothing against them and I'm not racist, I was just giving factual criticism of their way of life where it happens to be very corrupted. And what's a AA like you doing in Somali website? Coming for the females since you fetishize them due to their facial unique structures?

I'm not gonna argue... all I'll say is you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house
You're not even American so how are we of any concern to you :mindblown:

And me having an interest in Somali women isn't fetishizing them...

A

Amira-chan

I'm not gonna argue... all I'll say is you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house

I know isn't any of my concern and I don't want to have any association with you people, but like I said the topic was forced on me.

Let me tell you something, your wasting your time here because as a Somali female and am sure the majority as well don't hell like Bantu-looking guys. (Plus you aren't Muslim so your chances are %00000.0)

B

bilan M

R u really AA?

B

bilan M

Did really make an account just yo reply to this nonesense?

A

Amira-chan

:drakegrin:

Idk.. something just rubbed me the wrong way about a freakin weeaboo of all people acting racist..

How does criticizing makes me racist? I swear its SO TRUE when random diverse groups say you people are primitive plus stupid!

I know isn't any of my concern and I don't want to have any association with you people, but like I said the topic was forced on me.

Let me tell you something, your wasting your time here because as a Somali female and am sure the majority as well don't hell like Bantu-looking guys. (Plus you aren't Muslim so your chances are %00000.0)

The majority will prefer their own men. I know that.
Some will like AA men and some won't. You can't speak for all.

How does criticizing makes me racist? I swear its SO TRUE when random diverse groups say you people are primitive plus stupid!

Last time I checked people said that about you as well so please stop being so ignorant.
Maybe racist wasn't the right word... how about prejudice? or maybe you're just stupid? That's how you are making yourself look.

Status
Not open for further replies.