Hiyah, am new here! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amira-chan

Anime/Manga I watched/read before are...

Dragon Ball+Z+GT, One Piece, Naruto+Shippuden, Hunter x Hunter+2011, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist+Brotherhood, Death Note, Shingeki no Kojin/Attack on titan, Claymore, Berserk, Mirai Nikki/Future Diary, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic+The Kingdom of Magic, Fairy Tail, Code Geass+R2, Elfen Lied, Hellsing+Ultimate, Black Lagoon+Second Barrage, Gantz, A Certain Magical Index/Toaru Majutsu no Indekkusu, A Certain Scientific Railgun/Toaru Kagaku no Rērugan, Case Closed, Ghost in the Shell, Desert Punk, Trigun, Soul Eater, Sailor Moon, Rosario + Vampire, Tokyo Ghoul, Terra Formars, Akame ga Kill, Sword Art Online+2, Log Horizon+2, Nanatsu no Taizai, Stein's Gate+OVAs, Fate/ series, Kara No Kyoukai, Avatar LAB+Korra, Gurren Lagann, Sabagebu, Blame! series, Durarara!, Bacanano!, Highschool of the Dead too, Puella Magi Madoka, Canaan, Tsukihime and Carnaval Phantasm

Anime/Manga I watched/read before are...

Dragon Ball+Z+GT, One Piece, Naruto+Shippuden, Hunter x Hunter+2011, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist+Brotherhood, Death Note, Shingeki no Kojin/Attack on titan, Claymore, Berserk, Mirai Nikki/Future Diary, Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic+The Kingdom of Magic, Fairy Tail, Code Geass+R2, Elfen Lied, Hellsing+Ultimate, Black Lagoon+Second Barrage, Gantz, A Certain Magical Index/Toaru Majutsu no Indekkusu, A Certain Scientific Railgun/Toaru Kagaku no Rērugan, Case Closed, Ghost in the Shell, Desert Punk, Trigun, Soul Eater, Sailor Moon, Rosario + Vampire, Tokyo Ghoul, Terra Formars, Akame ga Kill, Sword Art Online+2, Log Horizon+2, Nanatsu no Taizai, Stein's Gate+OVAs, Fate/ series, Kara No Kyoukai, Avatar LAB+Korra, Gurren Lagann, Sabagebu, Blame! series, Durarara!, Bacanano!, Highschool of the Dead too, Puella Magi Madoka, Canaan, Tsukihime and Carnaval Phantasm

:deargod:

I've heard of a couple other ones you mentioned too... haven't ever gotten the chance to watch them tho.

It's almost hard to believe you're a girl considering the stuff you watch.. but then again I dated a chick who watched almost all the same anime. She was obsessed with it.

A

Amira-chan

:deargod:

I've heard of a couple other ones you mentioned too... haven't ever gotten the chance to watch them tho.

It's almost hard to believe you're a girl considering the stuff you watch.. but then again I dated a chick who watched almost all the same anime. She was obsessed with it.

I'm not your typical girly girl, with the stuff and hobbies I do people consider me sometimes a tomboy.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The Otaku army is growing strong! >w<

@Kirei @Mercury @SgtBanadir
6822b74ee75f8853489de45e07382e71.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I liked this nnd group but their disbanded now, they were called guilty hearts
I know more lol
1st:senbonzakura
2nd: tengaku