Hiyah, am new here! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Geeljire I don't watch cartoon other than one to two years ago when i was in high school. You sure do seem to know about them beastial cartoons series though :sureman:listen to my songs and they have nothing to do with cartoons, maybe its the art style perhaps. I'll post more :stevej:

@Geeljire I don't watch cartoon other than one to two years ago when i was in high school. You sure do seem to know about them beastial cartoons series though :sureman:listen to my songs and they have nothing to do with cartoons, maybe its the art style perhaps. I'll post more :stevej:

Beastial cartoons? Wtf is a bestial cartoon? :lebronwtf:

Because i said i would rather f*ck a camel and slit my throat before i watch a qaniis cartoons. Means i suddenly know alot about it?

:faysalwtf:

A

Amira-chan

*Cough* *Cough*

Its Anime not Cartoons, and also please don't discuss such stuff in my thread.

A

Amira-chan

Can someone please tell me who "Khattob-Oniisama" is? He's seems into Anime but he hasn't come to greet me. Is he a lone wolf or something?

B

bilan M

I was cringing too the whole time! <3

Haha..oh lord..i wasnt going to comment further but here goes...
u started ur thread asking ppl ti b nice to u then u went on a abusive rant about AAs.. ( which was tiggered by the fact that i havea pro aa flag as my avatar, u must have real hate for these ppl) u then tried to point out that actually u r a westerned liberal australian who strangley happens to knw little abt aussi politics....

Hun, u r the only one behaving like a szcho on this thread!

K

Kirei

ROUND 2
catfight.gif

A

Amira-chan

Haha..oh lord..i wasnt going to comment further here goes...
u started ur thread asking ppl ti b nice to u then u went on a abusive rant about AAs.. ( which was tiggered by the fact that i havea pro aa flag as my avatar, u must have real hate for these ppl) u then tried to point out that actually u r a westerned liberal australian who strangley happens to knw little abt aussi politics....

Hun, u r the only one behaving like a szcho on this thread!

Lol did you just appear outta nowhere again? I have no hate for no one but you just appeared out of the blue trying to intimidate me, and I couldn't let it go.

Did you just respond now because you wanted attention? Screw outta here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts