Not open for further replies.
A

Amira-chan

ROUND 2
catfight.gif

You still haven't told me what Mangas you currently read? :<

B

bilan M

Lol did you just appear outta nowhere again? I have no hate for no one but you just appeared out of the blue trying to intimidate me, and I couldn't let it go.

Did you just respond now because you wanted attention? Screw outta here!

"out of nowhere" lol..yea cuz thats how the internet works. I live my life and then log on when im bored.

"Intimidate"..what a drama queen!

A

Amira-chan

"out of nowhere" lol..yea cuz thats how the internet works. I live my life and then log on when im bored.

"Intimidate"..what a drama queen!

If you're bored then why don't you go and stretch those legs for the AA Madows you like! :D

A

Amira-chan

U hate black ppl and women....nope ur definately not... self-hater.

f*ck off dhulo, there's nothing called 'Black'. Keep living those fake fantasies, according to science there are ethnicities and I'm a Somali. Period!

B

bilan M

This women watches Somali ography for a living and can't even spell a single word to save her life.

I think it is best we don't debate with wackos. :weirdo:

wacjo?! ...says the guy who talk about the same bs over snd over. And being a bad # spelling foes not make me wacko.

B

bilan M

Shut the hell up wacko! :D

I was comment how on dry sspot has become lately, but its clear that is becoming a ciyaal suqu playground. @administrator i think u need ti create a new sub section of these kids so they can spew their garbage away from general.

Tbh i must b seriously bored today...like y im even reply?!

A

Amira-chan

I was comment how on dry sspot has become lately, but its clear that is becoming a ciyaal suqu playground. @administrator i think u need ti create a new sub section of these kids so they can spew their garbage away from general.

Tbh i must b seriously bored today...like y im even reply?!

Yep shoo shoo kalbad!

:camby:

A

Amira-chan

Lol I blocked her months her ago!! What's she done now?

She's making a big deal of me liking anime but the most hilarious thing is that she's trying to convince that I'm a "Bantu" that shares roots with African Americans, and if I criticize them with facts (Like their gang crime) I'm a racist and a self-hater loool XD

Status
Not open for further replies.