Historical Reason Why Somali Interracial Marriages fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
lets keep this topic civil and not derail it into useless tit for tat who is better or worse.

This topic has nothing to do with gender wars, just why both Somali male/female interracial marriages fail disproportionately using historical perspective. Please stay on topic and keep emotions out of this.
Where do you get enough data about Somali interracial marriages for you to conclude they're going to fail?:cosbyhmm: (straight out of your futo?)

Y'all need to leave people alone and get on with your lifes, grown ass man worried about OTHER peoples marriages smh:kanyehmm:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL first you compared me to ayaan hisri ali??? That atheist that hates Islam? kkkkkkk

I don't talk down to my brother I love them dearly I'm trying to save you guys before you become useless shaax drinking big ass calool xoolo :mjohreally: (now if that made you feel some type of way work on yourself)

And what freedom do they have that corrupts them? They get to study over here and get paid as much as men. The only thing I see that hurts some of y'all is that they go for the greener grass instead of staying with y'all. :mjlol:

So what they marry out? It's not like it's some kind of epidemic where 1/3 of Somali marriages are with ajnabis smh.:childplease:
I'm coming for y'all because all of these calcaal about Somali women needs to stop:comeon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thatsomaligirl

Because the big calool owning, ex-con, no job, is gonna leave you in two years after 4 kids, is better?:ayaanswag:

Most interracial marriages aren't with those ajnabis:mugshotman: but please give me your arguments why Somali women who have better education and will have better jobs than you should stay with you?:yacadiim:

you keep yearning for the old days were men controlled women but what you fail to realise is any woman who can make her own way in life would not be easy to control.

Somali women in the west marry out because they see actual hardworking men instead of losers who survive on other people's handouts. if you guys tried to attain success and focused on moving up in the world, these problems wouldn't exist.

are these two gaal women supposed to be representative or something

let me give real statistics since you clearly live in your delusional little world. your friends might have jobs but 65% of able bodied somali men in the UK would rather collect other peoples hard earned money in welfare and sit on their asses all day.
how about the absolute khasaaro that are the majority of Canadian somali guys. drug dealers and gang members gunning each other down in broad daylight.
better yet, how about we focus on the excuses of 'men' that have plunged our country in a quarter-century war with no resolve till this day.

but god forbid a somali girl likes drake right.:bell:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I once saw this clip about the miiyga & how Somali family lives I was suprised to see the woman doing all the work & the man going for shaax in the nearest village then comeback to the house take some money from the wife just so that he could chew khat while the woman has her baby on her back taking the sheep selling vegetables taking care of the house :ohhh:

Somali dhaqan is amongst the most misogynistic in the world & when women complain about there mistreatment Somali make make maahmaah like rag waa shaax dumarna waa sheeko:damedamn:

Imagine men that are use to that lifestyle coming to the west & obeying women as they wear the pants around the house so if he doesn't submit then it's bacda madow. The system in the west favours mothers over the father whereas in Somalia it's the other way around. As there's no father in the house there's no male role model for the girl so she developes a deep sense of disdain for Somali men in general.

It's the system that's been rigged out here in the west fathers have no rights over their children & a mother can't discipline a child, show them tough love like a father cause they're not built like that, women are nurturer, too compassionate, hence a present situation in the west many Somali boys in prison & girls getting married to tom dick & harry cause there's no father figure around the house.

Last edited:
Caruurtan washaadey baal firiyaa habeeyn yow maliin essays noqorayoo

About we wuz this and that waar get out of your Got damn basements and experience life.

Habeeyn yow maliin ciilkood beey keyboardka la dacayaan and then they go on about beta male this and that and they are the Apex of Alpha males :drakelaugh::russ:

Man played battlefield yow Cod followed by universalis shaafkah buu bilaabeh inuu garacoo like king Kong :ohlord:Got damn keyboard warriors anyways over and out.

Last edited:
I once saw this clip about the miiyga & how Somali family lives I was suprised to see the woman doing all the work & the man going for shax in the nearest village them comeback to the house take some money from the wife just so that he could chew khat while the woman has her baby on her back taking the sheep selling vegetables taking care of the house :ohhh:

Somali dhaqan is amongst the most misogynistic in the world & when women complain about there mistreatment Somali make make maahmaah like rag waa shax dumarna waa sheeko:damedamn:

Imagine men that are use to that lifestyle coming to the west & obeying women as they wear the pants around the house so if he doesn't submit then it's bacda madow. The system in the west favours mothers over the father whereas in Somalia it's the other way around. As there's no father in the house there's no male role model for the girl so she developes a deep sense of disdain for Somali men in general.

It's the system that's been rigged out here in the west fathers have no rights over there children & a mother can't discipline a child, show them tough love like a father cause they're not built like that, women are nurturer, too compassionate, hence a present situation in the west many Somali boys in prison & girls getting married to tom dick & harry cause there's no father figure around the house.

Somali women in the west marry out because they see actual hardworking men instead of losers who survive on other people's handouts. if you guys tried to attain success and focused on moving up in the world, these problems wouldn't exist.
There are so many women popping out kids just to scrounge child benefits, they're just as lazy and ambitionless as the those men. Let's just admit both genders have a bad time integrating into western society.

You guys are destroying this topic, it's not about female's it's about both genders, the online forums really does bring about all the bakhti's out of the wood work.

@Thatsomaligirl

ceeb eedo, aaway xishoodku?

Thatsomaligirl

I disagree with your points about labor division but i think it is interesting how when women migrate to this country they are immediately brainwashed to hate themselves and their men. they would rather go for an ex criminal than their own. this is also common in east asians who also give too much freedom to their women. i wonder why this behaivior is not common with arabs or south asians??
Self-hate? Are there anyone prouder to be Somali then Somali women? No!:mjswag:
Don't compare us to south asian and arabs akhas:vqbuyv0:
please Somali women are the backbone/head of the Somali community abroad!:russsmug:
We're the ones earning all the money and trying to take care of our kids while y'all ain't doing shit!:stopit:
What's the difference btw a Somali ex-con and an Ajnabi ex-con?:umwhat:

There are so many women popping out kids just to scrounge child benefits, they're just as lazy and ambitionless as the those men. Let's just admit both genders have a bad time integrating into western society.
that is when they are married to somali men. when you husband is a khasaaro that can't provide for shit and still wont take care of his kid, what is a somali mother supposed to do?

i absolutely despise benefit scroungers, but the guy who started this thread is always complaining about women not letting men lead. well leading also means providing for your family. if the hard work of men and women from other races practically raised your children, you have no right to call yourself and man and expect anything from a woman.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
From my experience the Turkish, Indian, Arab, Chinese have there father at the forefront of the family making the important decisions cause men tend to be more rational then women cause they tend to be more emotional. If a girl doesn't have a positive male role model in Somali men they tend to develope disdain for Somali men in general & associate them with their father. Most Somali families being from single family homes in the west a girls are more prone to marrying other men cause they're searching for the security they couldn't find with a Somali men (Their fathers)

In Asian, Indian,Turkish , Arab families mainly practise honor killings so that is one of their main deterrent in ensuring that their women stay in line.

ITT: girls who came from dysfunctional families with daddy issues, trying to blame all Somali men. I pity you.

The irony is these are the same cunts who keep validating those "loser men" (see that "my ex-boyfriend is in prison" thread), and will raise the next generation of wastemen.

Thatsomaligirl

You guys are destroying this topic, it's not about female's it's about both genders, the online forums really does bring about all the bakhti's out of the wood work.

@Thatsomaligirl

ceeb eedo, aaway xishoodku?
LOL xishood? How about you show some first?:ufdup:

Why are you talking about interracial marriages like they're an actual thing in our community? they're barely a percent of all the Somali marriages.
By the way, I asked for data and you didn't provide any.:sass1:
And I'm gong after the ones that think they should be allowed to get access to Somali women just because they're Somali men.:umwhat:
How about you show us you can be a good provider, parent first.:sass2:

How about you show us you can be a good provider, parent first.:sass2:

:chrisfreshhah::dead:

Horta gacanta iyo lugta ban ku taagey, I love the discreet shukansi, reminds me when I first went back to Mudug, crazy old memories. Naa heedhe caayda badhan iga jooji, you earned my respect from now on wards, Xaalimo dhab ba tahey. :salute:

Thatsomaligirl

ITT: girls who came from dysfunctional families with daddy issues, trying to blame all Somali men. I pity you.

The irony is these are the same cunts who keep validating those "loser men" (see that "my ex-boyfriend is in prison" thread), and will raise the next generation of wastemen.
Hello antilope,
First of all don't call women cunts it show a lack of education right there.:ufdup:

Second of all I'm done with these low life men that write essays about Somali women being this and that, when Somali women have proven more than once that they can make it in the west or back home. You should worship us because we stay with you even though we're waaay above you guys.:mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending