Historical Reason Why Somali Interracial Marriages fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
:chrisfreshhah::dead:

Horta gacanta iyo lugta ban ku taagey, I love the discreet shukansi, reminds me when I first went back to Mudug, crazy old memories. Naa heedhe caayda badhan iga jooji, you earned my respect from now on wards, Xaalimo dhab ba tahey. :salute:
LoL as if I'd shukaans a redpiller nacala :vqbuyv0:

This shows how disconnected you are with real people that you think that's shukaansi :chrisfreshhah:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
where is your prove.
all you are writting is bunch of unfounded claims. a gossip story about some girls who married former criminals. that just shows the kind of 'men' you all are.
bunch of calcaaling es.
:chrisfreshhah:

Calm down and please regain your composure:lolbron:

where is your prove.
all you are writting is bunch of unfounded claims. a gossip story about some girls who married former criminals. that just shows the kind of 'men' you all are.
bunch of calcaaling es.
if u have been sleep, others have picked up on the pattern. there is a reason why stereotypes exist in our community and is observed in different locations, there is some truth to them.

Thatsomaligirl

if u have been sleep, others have picked up on the pattern. there is a reason why stereotypes exist in our community and is observed in different locations, there is some truth to them.
If we use this logic everything said about Somali men is true right?:russ:

LoL as if I'd shukaans a redpiller nacala :vqbuyv0:
This shows how disconnected you are with real people that you think that's shukaansi :chrisfreshhah:

Your starting to become my favourite female poster after canuck and hodan, I will keep an eye out for you, that was very smooth, I actually had to hold back there and remind myself I am born again and left those old depraved days behind me.

Laakin gacan ba ku taagey, sidaad rabtid ii caay huuno, you have my full authorisation. :dzmxmmb::nvjpqts:

no its because sensitive es won't stop the calcaal and gossip. if this was an epidemic like you guys claim it to be, the would be data to back it up.

Thatsomaligirl

Your starting to become my favourite female poster after canuck and hodan, I will keep an eye out for you, that was very smooth, I actually had to hold back there and remind myself I am born again and left those old depraved days behind me.

Laakin gacan ba ku taagey, sidaad rabtid ii caay huuno, you have my full authorisation. :dzmxmmb::nvjpqts:
Allah have been abusing someone that's into that sort of thing :damn: :damedamn:

Sorry I'm not into bdsm/trash talk and what not, sorry walaal you got the wrong xalimo try again with someone else:browtf:

If we use this logic everything said about Somali men is true right?:russ:
its all very true. quick google search is enough to show the pathetic excuses of men they are.
on the other hand, all they have is gossip about girls. no evidence to prove the claim that we are all running to excon ajnabis.

Our ancestors were wrong, that's why. Nothing manly about having no regard for your womenfolk, letting your wife travel long distances and letting your daughter be a . :camby:

Asian / Arabs were closer to the truth although they were a bit more extreme. Well done to them. :meleshame:

Somalis need to return to the man running the household and reinstall a healthy patriarchy in our consciousness. We've seen what happens with women running the affairs of the household and those of the children. Look no further than the T-Dot kids on SomaliFeatures.

The welfare state along with these aspects of our culture have created an effective matriarchy that will see us transform into mini-Chiraqs all across the diaspora unless a serious reset occurs. Not calling for what the dhegocas and Indians do :whoa:, but there is definitely a happy medium.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somalis need to return to the man running the household and reinstall a healthy patriarchy in our consciousness. We've seen what happens with women running the affairs of the household and those of the children. Look no further than the T-Dot kids on SomaliFeatures.

The welfare state along with these aspects of our culture have created an effective matriarchy that will see us transform into mini-Chiraqs all across the diaspora unless a serious reset occurs. Not calling for what the dhegocas and Indians do :whoa:, but there is definitely a happy medium.
Let's be honest we are literally the of immigrants
All of these stats that say Somalis earn lower than so and so is due to Somalis playing houdini with their income and claiming to earn less than they do
We have a cultural and historical dislike for heavy labour and work and it's preventing us from progressing. Compare us to the "good minorities" like the Chinese and Indians, even the Arabs that this site hates so much do way better than us on average.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
All of these stats that say Somalis earn lower than so and so is due to Somalis playing houdini with their income and claiming to earn less than they do
We have a cultural and historical dislike for heavy labour and work and it's preventing us from progressing. Compare us to the "good minorities" like the Chinese and Indians, even the Arabs that this site hates so much do way better than us on average.
So true :dzmxmmb:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
These kinds of subjects are getting tiresome at this point :francis:

Somali men are worthless criminals and Somali women marry out, we get it. Now can we please stop with these Faraax vs Xaliimo threads :damedamn: It's obviously causing some tension between the users on this forum :browtf:

compare us to people that come from functioning countries with good education and JOP OPPORTUNITIES. if you believe that somali people back home dont want to work then you are :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending