Historical Reason Why Somali Interracial Marriages fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our unique pastoralist roots for thousands of years forced the man to travel to great distances with their camels for grazing and new pastures, while the women was left at home with the elderly of the tribe and a few goats for prolonged period of times.

When the distances became too great, he would return and the nomadic migratory lifestyle would resume, this gave our women incredible amount of freedom and responsibilities deeply embedded in their psyche which most other races of women never had including a deep level of trust built up over centuries of status quo

Hence you see this today even in the west, the mothers run the show, she controls the bank cards and finances in the house regardless if the husband works or not, she even controls how the wedding ceremony is run for her daughter.

She leaves the house when she wants, goes wherever she want’s without any explanations or consultations with anyone, I used to be told that even in Shiisha places our women are there at the latest times, only ones remaining their beyond midnight enjoying their freedom.

This is in contrast to the Bedouin/farming communities which existed in the majority of the rest of the world, in such a scenario the women was no different from cattle, she never experienced much freedom or responsibilities and was protected with an iron fist by wicked insecure Authoritarian figures whom were always close to her.

So what do you think happens to women that experienced 1000 years of Freedom, responsibilities & trust when she ends up with a man who has a history of 1000 years of Bedouin or farming culture with insecure authoritarian rule embedded in his psyche? Fireworks! & Broken homes

I see this time and time again and no one figures out why! Even the Somali male’s that marry out particularly to Arab/Asian women are looked upon as Doqomo, because the crazed insecure chest thumping fake bravado authoritarian rule is not in our DNA and that’s what these women are used to and see as manly in their psyche.

Somaliland-09.jpg

14569005_1224766397544927_2130259711_n.jpg

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Our unique pastoralist roots for thousands of years forced the man to travel to great distances with their camels for grazing and new pastures, while the women was left at home with the elderly of the tribe and a few goats for prolonged period of times.

When the distances became too great, he would return and the nomadic migratory lifestyle would resume, this gave our women incredible amount of freedom and responsibilities
Except none of y'all are nomads, you're all in the west drinking shaax at starbucks talking about qabiil, get your shit together and raise your kids/get a job!:susp:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Our ancestors were wrong, that's why. Nothing manly about having no regard for your womenfolk, letting your wife travel long distances and letting your daughter be a . :camby:

Asian / Arabs were closer to the truth although they were a bit more extreme. Well done to them. :meleshame:

@Prince of Lasanod

I think the topic has gone past your head bro, were you got this idea of no regard I have no clue. You have a twisted concept of respect that's akin to the Asian/Arab Bedouin mentality treating her like cattle .

The shiisha place example I don't agree with, that's going to the extreme, but in general, in the condition we were in, we wouldn't have survived without this cooperation.

It seems like the Madkhaliya Salafi cult has brainwashed you and conditioned you to hate your culture and everything akin to female freedom, the difference between you and our Geeljire forefathers is that they were 'benevolent' dictators, were as you are arguing for the hardcore insecure cut throat brutal dictatorship, this is beta behaviour.

@Thatsomaligirl

Every Somali dude I know is at a top profession and almost all like myself have a yearning for the pristine puritanical unadulterated strong Xalimo back home. But I feel for you, with the likes of cosmos, transparent and the rest of the betaised filth I see here, your future prospects is grim here.

I feel for you eedo, it's catch 22, either boxed up with an Ajanabi like a rabbit in cage, or settle for the starbucks conformist betaised Farah, your only hope out of this is Farmaajo huuno.

Thatsomaligirl

@Thatsomaligirl

Every Somali dude I know is at a top profession and almost all like myself have a yearning for the pristine puritanical unadulterated strong Xalimo back home. But I feel for you, with the likes of cosmos, transparent and the rest of the betaised filth I see here, your future prospects is grim here.

I feel for you eedo, it's catch 22, either boxed up with an Ajanabi like a rabbit in cage, or settle for the starbucks conformist betaised Farah, your only hope out of this is Farmaajo huuno.
That stands only for the guys YOU know, and they're not a majority, we all know what Somali men are known for don't try to make yourself feel better by faking it.
Just look at reer UK or reer Canada :draketf:

Walaal I'm only trying to help you, GET A JOB, TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS :ufdup:
Y'all leave a women with 6 kids no child support and go drink shaax smh:camby:

Our ancestors were wrong, that's why. Nothing manly about having no regard for your womenfolk, letting your wife travel long distances and letting your daughter be a . :camby:
@Inquisitive_ when even other men admit y'all have problems but you're still in denial smh

Thatsomaligirl

adress his content dont attack somali men:ayaanswag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Save Somali women? How about we save the Somali men getting in gangs and becoming jobless hobos?:camby:
What's the worst Somali girls do? Take pictures? woooow so shocking! :mjlol:
Of course an educated Somali is gonna go for a guy at the same intellectual level as her, Somali girls are beating you guys in academics :salute:

Something about throwing stones in a glass house:mjohreally:

Save Somali women? How about we save the Somali men getting in gangs and becoming jobless hobos?:camby:
What's the worst Somali girls do? Take pictures? woooow so shocking! :mjlol:
Of course an educated Somali is gonna go for a guy at the same intellectual level as her, Somali girls are beating you guys in academics :salute:

Something about throwing stones in a glass house:mjohreally:

lets keep this topic civil and not derail it into useless tit for tat who is better or worse.

This topic has nothing to do with gender wars, just why both Somali male/female interracial marriages fail disproportionately using historical perspective. Please stay on topic and keep emotions out of this.

I'm starting to think they only ones who need controlling are the males :patrice:Arawelo had the right idea... Y'all have been getting away with too much

Thatsomaligirl

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL first you compared me to ayaan hisri ali??? That atheist that hates Islam? kkkkkkk

I don't talk down to my brothers, I love them dearly I'm trying to save you guys before you become useless shaax drinking big ass calool having xoolo :mjohreally: (now if that made you feel some type of way work on yourself)

And what freedom do they have that corrupts them? They get to study over here and get paid as much as men. The only thing I see that hurts some of y'all is that they go for the greener grass instead of staying with y'all. :mjlol:

So what they marry out? It's not like it's some kind of epidemic where 1/3 of Somali marriages are with ajnabis smh.:childplease:
I'm coming for y'all because all of these calcaal about Somali women needs to stop:comeon:

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
@Prince of Lasanod

I think the topic has gone past your head bro, were you got this idea of no regard I have no clue. You have a twisted concept of respect that's akin to the Asian/Arab Bedouin mentality treating her like cattle .

The shiisha place example I don't agree with, that's going to the extreme, but in general, in the condition we were in, we wouldn't have survived without this cooperation.

It seems like the Madkhaliya Salafi cult has brainwashed you and conditioned you to hate your culture and everything akin to female freedom, the difference between you and our Geeljire forefathers is that they were 'benevolent' dictators, were as you are arguing for the hardcore insecure cut throat brutal dictatorship, this is beta behaviour.
Not all of us who are against these stupid cultural practices were "brainwashed" by Saudis whose level of conservatism I believe to be unhealthy and the cause of the high homosexual levels in their community. Some of us came from religious families, and even though my family are mostly reer miiyi including my father and grandfather, they were always against naag kiligeed socoto without mahram and other so called "freedoms" since many of my family members including my ayeeyo(who studied in Harar and secular sciences in Egypt) were islamic/secular teachers. My geeljire forefathers were not ignorants who didn't pray salah, so don't think all Somalis have similar upbringings. My family don't "hate our culture", but sometimes criticizing aspects of it means you care and wish better for it.

all the guys i know are working hard or going to school. but somali women producing ayan hersis and mona walters and drake groupies.
are these two gaal women supposed to be representative or something

let me give real statistics since you clearly live in your delusional little world. your friends might have jobs but 65% of able bodied somali men in the UK would rather collect other peoples hard earned money in welfare and sit on their asses all day.
how about the absolute khasaaro that are the majority of Canadian somali guys. drug dealers and gang members gunning each other down in broad daylight.
better yet, how about we focus on the excuses of 'men' that have plunged our country in a quarter-century war with no resolve till this day.

but god forbid a somali girl likes drake right.:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending