HISTORIC RULING: 14yr Girl wins case against forced marriage in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Suldaanka

You were fighting against your dhuulo cousins to kill and maim them and you posted here your rave in how courageous your jufo were in wiping out and killing 5 dhuulo men and how cowardly they were. If you had a clue about Islam, then you would've known fighting for pagan clan supremacy and killing your fellow Muslims is seriously haram. But when it comes to sex with children, you automatically become an observant Muslim and produce hadiths. You are not a better Muslim than the Turks, Imeratis, Egyptians and stop advocating for pedophilia on the name of these people's religion. Stick with your pagan tribal wars.
Idk if we should continue trying with him, he's obviously too beaten in the head to comprehend criticism.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Why are you baseing anything towards the western systems like they are the standard.
Its a slippery slope
It’s more or less balancing out decades of religious law with secular laws that punish that kind of behavior (I’m not for the western secular is better line of thought I just don’t want to live in a theocracy acting as if it’s a democracy)

It’s more or less balancing out decades of religious law with secular laws that punish that kind of behavior (I’m not for the western secular is better line of thought I just don’t want to live in a theocracy acting as if it’s a democracy)
What kind of behavior??

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Your missing the point I’ve told you what I think of secular and religious law and the thread answers your latest question read the title

Your missing the point I’ve told you what I think of secular and religious law and the thread answers your latest question read the title
We dont need secular laws to correct anything. If this story is true than it should have never happened as forced marriage is unallowed.
As i read their main objection was with the age and not the divorce.

You accepting secular laws goes agaisnt islam and dhaqan sxb.

Hargeisa spreading their western secularism into the blessed lands of Dhulbahante

Absolutely disgusting

We have a duty to expel this administration from our regions, to preserve our culture and our religion.

Forced marriages are haraam you degenerate.

Islamically you cannot force a woman against her will.

The real crux of the issue is that many of you like @World that agree that women can be forced to sleep with and live with a man they do not want is because you regard women as being nothing but objects you can move around and abuse like pawns on a chess board.

Islam is a religion of mercy, women are human beings with thoughts and feelings. We have been given full control of her money, so what makes you think that we have not been given control of our body?

its very very rare that underage girls married off and usually happens in the countryside. this case a great victory for the innocent nomad girls. in big towns those men will automatically be dragged to prison.
marrying kids has neva been a somali culture but one imposed on us by the radical nuts last 30yrs.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I’ve never heard of forced marriage in Somali culture. It’s probably a northern thing.
It happens everywhere in Africa doqon like Al shabaab marrying 14yr olds and rural areas of Somalia being a place of getting raped

That man was not her husband as a forced marriage is invalid.

What story do you need? She said no. So what more is there to it?

Is a woman/girl saying NO not enough for you heartless people?
Off topic....but what dors your J stands for? And you are right in an ideal world the mans view wouldnt matter or not even be asked. The wholecthing ends with the girl saying to her parents mum/dad I dont want to marry. But there is a lot of ignorant people back in Somalia sadly and its sad such a case even reaches court

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
1. Marriage by force is haram. I don’t think I need to elaborate more on that. Besides I’m a bit rusty, but I’m pretty sure 15 is the age considered a adult in Shafi’
2. Pregnancy and giving birth at the age of 14 is dangerous, and I’m not sure why certain people cannot wrap their heads around this fact. Is it true that for centuries Somalis did marry at this age? Yes, but many more died because of this. It’s the 21st Century, and we have medical science proving this. If you are a father who knows your child could potentially die and marry them off anyways. Then that is a issue of morality.
@World getting married at a later age isn’t Western culture seeping into and destroying Somali culture.
@Suldaanka If there is a non-Muslim who is curious about our deen, try to be respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts