HISTORIC RULING: 14yr Girl wins case against forced marriage in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got the judges word though. He said the father gave the daughter away when she was 11. Now I doubt he would make that statement without checking with the father. Thecparents are divorced and the girl was given away 3 years ago. Im not fan of blaming men for everything. But we shouldnt defend every trash. I really doubt they made a ruling based on her word alone.
What you need to understand is that NGO and other groups are paying for judgements.
Dhaqan baa jiira. Gabadha waxa lagu ooran ama nin keen ama aniga aya ku biixin.

Untill we get statements from her parents especiially her father and Mother and alleged ex husband. We cant say shit

Understand what forced means. Meaning they are forced to marry one when they dont want to. Fighting violently against. Arranged marriage is what you are saying.

Its true you have been at somali mens necks from the beginning.

No, you don't understand what forced means.

In islam if a girl says no it is no. If the father still tries to give her away despite his daughter say NO, then it is forced.

This is what I mean when I say that you are justifying this shit. You're even trying to change the definition of forced marriage.

No, you don't understand what forced means.

In islam if a girl says no it is no. If the father still tries to give her away despite his daughter say NO, then it is forced.

This is what I mean when I say that you are justifying this shit. You're even trying to change the definition of forced marriage.
Dhaqanka warba uuma haysiid. Have you stayed in in badiye for years. Probably Not.
Gabdha hooyadeed ba loo diira. Kadib wey qancineysa. Haday aamustana sidaas ba lagu bixiyey. Lakiin gabdha diidaan lama biixiya. Idk were you get that shit.

What you need to understand is that NGO and other groups are paying for judgements.

Untill we get statements from her parents especiially her father and Mother and alleged ex husband. We cant say shit
We talking about 14 year old bro. No one says to 14 year old nin keen. You cant force a woman on marriage. Also dhaqan means nothing.....dhaqan is the reason we are refugees across the world. We should fight against certain dhaqan to prosper as people

That bit in bold, if the girl refuses after the father brings a guy for her then it is forced.

You cannot hide behind dhaqan.

Also, islamically a girl can go to an islamic court if her father tries that nonsense. It isn't a western concept. Alhamdulliah our religion gives us rights. Many of you here would love to strip that all in the name of dhaqan. Uff

That bit in bold, if the girl refuses after the father brings a guy for her then it is forced.

Also, islamically a girl can go to an islamic court if her father tries that nonsense. It isn't a western concept. Alhamdulliah our religion gives us rights. Many of you here would love to strip that all in the name of dhaqan. Uff
Again you keep twisting my words. There is no forced shit. When he says to her waan ku bixiyey and she doesnt protest is forced?x

We talking about 14 year old bro. No one says to 14 year old nin keen. You cant force a woman on marriage. Also dhaqan means nothing.....dhaqan is the reason we are refugees across the world. We should fight against certain dhaqan to prosper as people
The reason we are refugees is because of Qadr. Not dhaqan.
Our religion is our dhaqan. Everything extra that doesnt mess with it is ok. Everything that conflicts is discarded.
14 yr old back home is an adult and already has suitors

halwa

✨🌙

He worships dhaqan. Dhaqan this and dhaqan that, says the barbaric burcadbadeed. He is so old fashioned. Piece of lying ass xaar. He’s a 40 year old who preys on vulnerable women and 9 year old girls.

Again you keep twisting my words. There is no forced shit. When he says to her waan ku bixiyey and she doesnt protest is forced?x

In Islam, the father must ask for the daughters consent.

Waan ku bixiyey, means he has already married her off without taking into consideration with if she is happy or not.

Deen over dhaqan.

Stop justifying the abuse of women due to dhaqan.

Waan ku bixiyey, means he has already married her off.
No he doesnt. iiska so sax. Learn the procedure. What the father says is aabe waan ku bixiyey. She will say to whom. He will state. If she is quiet or starts to smirk than she is given off. If she protests than she wont be married off . Now her parents may try and convince her and than she would leave willingly.
Abaadul Nikaah so baaro wll

Waan ku bixiyey, means he has already married her off without taking into consideration with if she is happy or not.

Deen over dhaqan.

Stop justifying the abuse of women due to dhaqan.
Waan ku bixiyey is not a marriage. Its a proposal/engagement agreement.

The majority of scholars are of the view that if a woman is married off without her consent, then the marriage contract is invalid, because it is a forbidden contract which cannot be validated. This is the view of the Shaafa’is and Hanbalis.
https://islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/47439

Do you know what consent is?

He worships dhaqan. Dhaqan this and dhaqan that, says the barbaric burcadbadeed. He is so old fashioned. Piece of lying ass xaar. He’s a 40 year old who preys on vulnerable women and 9 year old girls.
What is wrong with being old fashioned??
What did i lie about??
Age is just a number. Gaaradka ba la qiimeya.
All women are vulnerable so whats your point??

Her consent is through her silence, but her father still needs to ask permission instead of marrying her off without speaking to her first hand.
No such thing as asking. Its aabo waan ku bixiyey. If she is silent macsalam. If she protests than its over.

Dhaqankii aan sheeg uun so ma noqon:farmajoyaab:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Why tf are you still going at it? It’s clear this isn’t going to come to the conclusion you both want it was a shoddy and highly opiniative debate from the start so let’s just cut it out and start fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending