HISTORIC RULING: 14yr Girl wins case against forced marriage in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
@Suldaanka @World lets Not argue with people who are western influenced. 14 year old is an adult and was an adult in every culture since 100 years ago the westeners changed it.

The problem is the force. If the girl didn't gave her permission by being silent than the marriage is invalid.
As long as the suitor is a suitable match, and the girl is a virgin, it’s halal according to the shafi’i madhab, which Somalis follow.

@Suldaanka @World lets Not argue with people who are western influenced. 14 year old is an adult and was an adult in every culture since 100 years ago the westeners changed it.

The problem is the force. If the girl didn't gave her permission by being silent than the marriage is invalid.
Sax sxb. Do we have information fron the father and Husband side?? No . we cant belive what she says.
Second do you think a father and Husband would want harm on her. You know the dhaqan we have

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Every story has two sides.
Second f*ck this hip age bs.
She is an adult. Period.

When does one become developed for marriage??? What age is one an adult???

Gaalarac ha noqonin
14 year old is not an adult. Nacala kugu yaal. Stop trying to take her childhood away.

I'm sick and tired of you bastards trying to control women.

May Allah swt punish you Somali men.

@Knowles join me in the habaar session.

halwa

✨🌙

A 14 year old girl is never ready for marriage. Would you give away your 14 year sister?

You guys are playing around. I dare you to give your sisters away.

Sax sxb. Do we have information fron the father and Husband side?? No . we cant belive what she says.
Second do you think a father and Husband would want harm on her. You know the dhaqan we have

I don't wanna judge. As you said we don't know the circumstances. It's not part of our dhaqan to do that for reer waqooyi

And in the west homos can get married. People can have realtionships with dogs.
When do plan on marrying your dogs. That is what culture you want us to follow??

@Suldaanka

How many children did you marry back home, I hope the FBI investigates it. As for homos getting married in the West, first, they are adults who consent to their wedding, they aren’t legalised child prostitution aka pedophilia where a child of 10 is forced to marry a 40 year old man. This is savagery, I hope you never breed girls, any children.

How is it gaalraac? You see women as an object that can be tossed around and owned. She didn’t want the marriage so she got out of it. What’s wrong with that?

A girl become is properly developed when she is 20, in my opinion and I say that out of naxariis and I know them better than you. Don’t lecture me on the female anatomy.

Kulahaa waa dinteena. How is forcing young girls into marriage our religion? A child at such a young age, who has been harassed and manipulated into marriage cannot speak for herself. She can’t speak back to her father because he overpowers her and so do her brothers. They will shut her down and at 14, you’re not even taken seriously. Add to that the fact that she is a girl. Who will take her cries seriously? Nobody!

Have some mercy and understanding in your heart. You lack it.
You only have 1 side of the story. Second 20 is to fucking old.
Other thing is she isnt a child. She is an adult.

Aisha ummul Muslimiin was 9.

Think about it.

Gibiin-Udug

Add the prophet to the punishment as well.
Fucking Kaffirs
The prophet scw was not against women, you're talking about women as if we are objects, don't bring our beloved prophet into this.

And you just called me Kafiir. A Muslim person who has a cleaner heart than you. I hope Allah swt deals with you in this life and after life. I will not forgive you for calling me a Kafiir.

And our prophet scw was not Somali.

I said may Allah swt punish you Somali men, go learn how to read. You coward.

The prophet scw was not against women, you're talking about women as if we are objects, don't bring our beloved prophet into this.

And you just called me Kafiir. A Muslim person who has a cleaner heart than you. I hope Allah swt deals with you in this life and after life. I will not forgive you for calling me a Kafiir.

And our prophet scw was not Somali.

I said may Allah swt punish you Somali men, go learn how to read. You coward.
Age you said. The prophet married Aisha when she was 9.
Add him to the punishment because you wouldnt be talking shit if she was 30 running away.
Fucking hypocrite

halwa

✨🌙
You only have 1 side of the story. Second 20 is to fucking old.
Other thing is she isnt a child. She is an adult.

Aisha ummul Muslimiin was 9.

Think about it.

Yes. Asiha was 9. What about it?

I am talking about the choices of young girls who do not want to get married at such a young age. They have a right. We are not in the sahaba time. Girls around the globe have aspirations and dream. They want to get into Eduation, help their family. They want to become something.

A 14 year old girl is never ready for marriage. Would you give away your 14 year sister?

You guys are playing around. I dare you to give your sisters away.

Walaal look what im trying to say. The human race is many thousand years old. Every culture considered 14 years old as adult till 1800-1900 and the western world changed it. Biologically they are adults 100 percent. No doubt. But today we raise them as kids that's the problem. My and your grandmother were probably around that age when they married. Today maybe in the west they are kids because we raise them as kid. The age 18 that you here is an invented number.

The islam says : when ever a man or a woman are able to become kids they are adults period.

I don't wanna judge. As you said we don't know the circumstances. It's not part of our dhaqan to do that for reer waqooyi
What the f*ck is this whole thread about than. Sxb heresay and unconfirmed shit.
People dictating who is an adult after what the religion says?? People calling me a child molester?? People question the Wisdom of My Prophet. All because they want to emultae the degeneracy of westerns society.
War aan iisku xiishodna

Gibiin-Udug

Age you said. The prophet married Aisha when she was 9.
Add him to the punishment because you wouldnt be talking shit if she was 30 running away.
Fucking hypocrite
I didn't bring up our beloved prophet scw. Stop bringing him up when you're in the wrong.

Thirdly anyone who disagrees with you is not a Kafiir.

May Allah swt guide you because you lack the patience and the manners to be a Muslim person. Your half brain is not developed yet if you keep screaming Kafiir to anyone who doesn't agree with you. I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or laugh at you for being this stupid . I choose the latter.

Pedophilia = attraction to pre pubescent children as an adult.

Go learn the definition of it before using it in an argument. No Muslim country legalises pedophilia.

@World

If it is an Islamic requirement, why did all these Sunni Islamic countries change these child marriage laws, are you saying a Somali savage clan who every few months wages inter-clan wars and kill scores of people from one another are better Muslims because they practice child marriages? The logic of a 68’er. The dhuulos need peace between themselves and not child marriages.

Well, then that is you, man. Give her away.
No problem. Lakiin dont f*ck with islam using western mandates.
When a man hits puberty and a women hits puberty they are allowed to be married.
You have Aussie taking a slight against your Propeht and you dont say shit. 40yr old man marrying 10yrs old???

Neil Degrasse Tyson was accused of rape and sexual harassment. He was on leave. Heresay caused him to cancel his tv deals only to be found not guilty 5 months later.
Warka ha la huubiya

I didn't bring up our beloved prophet scw. Stop bringing him up when you're in the wrong.

Thirdly anyone who disagrees with you is not a Kafiir.

May Allah swt guide you because you lack the patience and the manners to be a Muslim person. Your half brain is not developed yet if you keep screaming Kafiir to anyone who doesn't agree with you. I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or laugh at you for being this stupid . I choose the latter.
What is your problem with this case. The age?? The supposed forcefulness??
You are in the gray

halwa

✨🌙
Walaal look what im trying to say. The human race is many thousand years old. Every culture considered 14 years old as adult till 1800-1900 and the western world changed it. Biologically they are adults 100 percent. No doubt. But today we raise them as kids that's the problem. My and your grandmother were probably around that age when they married. Today maybe in the west they are kids because we raise them as kid. The age 18 that you here is an invented number.

The islam says : when ever a man or a woman are able to become kids they are adults period.

Yes. But today in the society, a 14 year old marriage is seen as abuse because they are not ready for it. And by force as well. That is bad. Children in this day and age and not ready for marriage. They need to stay in school. An old man will just abuse and use her. No girl deserves to be married off at such a young age.

Naxariis maa’ahan.

Status
Not open for further replies.