Hijabi Somali girl wants to be a DRUNK, LESBIAN HOE in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he injured and tried to kill ppl:drakewtf:

Is heaven lit, soulmates in heaven is some bullshit, is lesbianism in heaven and where's the henny at is from a young girl's video comes no where close

That's the answer I was expecting. So u felt embarrassed because he was a fellow Somali and because he did things that portrayed our community in a bad light, right? Well for those of us who are Muslim and socially conservative this video fulfills those two requirements as well (this is an analogy of kind (as in both actions bad), not degree mind you), which goes back to what I said earlier about us disagreeing because ur not Muslim and as socially conservative as us and thus don't see anything wrong with a Somali girl casually talking about sex and alcohol and mocking her people's religion on a public forum.

and you did tell me to " mind my own damn business"..in your little tirade lol
Well, to be honest, that post was partly meant for everyone, although I quoted you at the time.

Nothing you said was too untenable and I apologise for the tone of my successive posts to you.

Well, to be honest, that post was partly meant for everyone, although I quoted you at the time.

Nothing you said was too untenable and I apologise for the tone of my successive posts to you.

That's alright, discussions get a bit heated sometimes.

I apologise if I was harsh to you.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somalis simply need their phones and snapchat taken away

Have not clicked the video because I'm smart like that

Why do all these atheists (NoName) think they're top shit??

Sheeit cos we top flight of the world !
Day-day.jpg

:mjlaugh:

VixR

Veritas
That's the answer I was expecting. So u felt embarrassed because he was a fellow Somali and because he did things that portrayed our community in a bad light, right? Well for those of us who are Muslim and socially conservative this video fulfills those two requirements as well (this is an analogy of kind (as in both actions bad), not degree mind you), which goes back to what I said earlier about us disagreeing because ur not Muslim and as socially conservative as us and thus don't see anything wrong with a Somali girl casually talking about sex and alcohol and mocking her people's religion on a public forum.
You must admit it's an extreme reaction, too personalize for the scale? Hypersensitive.
When I first read this I took it to mean you were embarrassed by it! :icon razz:
Not at all.

It actually made me wonder lmao. Since Muslims don't consider homosexuality haram but just the engagement in the act, what happens to the homo Muslims that kept those thoughts at bay all their life and obtained heaven...is heaven lit? :icon lol:

VixR

Veritas
If you slip the serving boy a heaven $20 to drop the pomegranates and olives and get u the good stuff in the back, will he do it..

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
That was the funniest shit I have seen on SnapChat. She was obviously attention seeking, see how she responded to the people sending her hateful messages
sheed.png
sheed.png
. She told one of the guys to eat her ass lmao. I only followed SomaliFeatures today and it is already living up to its recommendations.

I do not condone what she said though, it was pretty messed up.
koofimenace.png
Hopefully she finds the way.

I don't see why some people do this to themselves on though. There is no benefit in sharing your sins or sentiments with a people that will only be disgusted by them. Doesn't make sense wallahi. Her family will be devastated when they see this.

That was the funniest shit I have seen on SnapChat. She was obviously attention seeking, see how she responded to the people sending her hateful messages View attachment 9894 View attachment 9894. She told one of the guys to eat her ass lmao. I only followed SomaliFeatures today and it is already living up to its recommendations.

I do not condone what she said though, it was pretty messed up. View attachment 9895 Hopefully she finds the way.
I'm hoping she finds the way
My way of course :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.