Hijabi Somali girl wants to be a DRUNK, LESBIAN HOE in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how to take this. She said so much.

1. She wants to be a hoe
2. She wants to drink henny and pop pills
3. She wants to lick pussy and makeout with women.
4. She wants to do all the haram things she thinks about in a day.
5. She says ima be a hoe at the end.

This girl is so confused its kinda sexy. Her wearing the hijab and saying these things is hella confusing. I think this girl has mental issues tbh. Somethings wrong with her mentally. Wish her the best. But shes hella entertaining

@Eylkingpin

Lesbian (curious) rates in the Somali community are high.

Drinking is also very high. Popping mollies as well. They get very sweaty.

The definition of hoe is tricky but if I were to use the Somali definition, it includes kissing or cuddling another man while not married so 90%.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
@Eylkingpin

Lesbian (curious) rates in the Somali community are high.

Drinking is also very high. Popping mollies as well. They get very sweaty.

The definition of hoe is tricky but if I were to use the Somali definition, it includes kissing or cuddling another man while not married so 90%.
Wheres your source for that?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
She's a lesbian and only wears the hijab to pray the gay away lol

>question your moral being
>question the morality of god
>question the power of god
>question the existence of god
>become atheist
She has covered the first step, but inshallah she will join us godless Somalis in the future :rejoice:

Rivers of wine in muslim heaven is basically grape juice/vimto.

Kulaha Ima be a hoe in jannah :chrisfreshhah: Muh repressed life in dunyaa :russ:

Rivers of wine in muslim heaven is basically grape juice/vimto.

Kulaha Ima be a hoe in jannah :chrisfreshhah: Muh repressed life in dunyaa :russ:

Trust me this girl is far from repressed. This video clearly shows that she doesn't truly believe in Islam and also doesn't care for her reputation within the community, so why would she refrain from satisfying her base desires? It wouldn't make sense.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Trust me this girl is far from repressed. This video clearly shows that she doesn't truly believe in Islam and also doesn't care for her reputation within the community, so why would she refrain from satisfying her base desires? It wouldn't make sense.
Some girl told her you cant get drunk in heaven and she was like "then im getting drunk as f*ck on earth"

I just dont understand why you dont keep this to yourself? Even drink on the low if you want ffs. Your mother, father, brother, uncles will all watch the fucking video. I only see cringe ass shit like this from those celebrity hoes. Normal people who aren't muslim dont act like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending