Hijabi Somali girl wants to be a DRUNK, LESBIAN HOE in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb, to be honest ur just low IQ.

:heh: admit it your a basket case suffering from the twilight syndrome trying to live out the old day's muh xeer system muh Geeljiire ancestors :drakelaugh:trying that jungle gym gymnastics on twisting my words :williamswtf: and top it off his last words are sxb your low iq that Geeljiire brain couldn't muster up any other response.

But but muh Somali dhaqan :tocry: okay enough of that now :mjlaugh:

VixR

Veritas
I'm feeling generous this morning
:cosbyhmm:You also feel embarrassed?

The last time I felt embarrassed bc of a Somali was bc of the Ohio State University stabbing. The unstable state of the country, the droughts, and certain pitfalls that seem to mark the diaspora community across the board embarrass me sometimes.

This video, it didn't even occur to me to be embarrassed bc of this video.

Didn't say you couldn't, but do so without having a melt down next time. There's nothing earth shattering about the fact that in our dhaqan we're not encouraged to speak in such a manner. I think you'll find this is also considered uncouth in many other cultures.
True, but it's stupid. Just because it exists doesn't mean people should be masquerading it as a legitimate criticism of sorts. Also, don't mistake the tone of my post for any legitimate feeling I may have for the subject matter here. I speak of it in such manner because why not? f*ck it! I couldn't give a shit. But I'm amused by that you demand free speech, but at the same time you're apparently fighting against it with 'dhaqan'.

True, but it's stupid. Just because it exists doesn't mean people should be masquerading it as a legitimate criticism of sorts. Also, don't mistake the tone of my post for any legitimate feeling I may have for the subject matter here. I speak of it in such manner because why not? f*ck it! I couldn't give a shit. But I'm amused by that you demand free speech, but at the same time you're apparently fighting against it with 'dhaqan'.

I did clarify there's nothing wrong about enquiring about details to do with Jannah, but it should be done in a respectful way. She's wearing a hijab and talking about she wants to be a 'hoe' and in Jannah of all places, that's not modest for someone who wears a hijab. You might disagree with this, but there is a code of conduct for Muslims. And yes, as a Somali person, my dhaqan is important to me and I was raised upon it.. I understand you don't give a shit, fair enough, but you can't tell me not to give a shit or that it isn't a legitimate criticism. I believe that it is and it will always will be, regardless of how you feel about it.

The last time I felt embarrassed bc of a Somali was bc of the Ohio State University stabbing. The unstable state of the country, the droughts, and certain pitfalls that seem to mark the diaspora community across the board embarrass me sometimes.

She's making a mockery out of the religion. It's embarrassing.

I agree, all of those things are very embarassing and should be on the top of our list of priorities. But I also find this video to be cringe worthy and embarrassing. But I'm socially conservative and ur not, so it makes sense why we'd have differing reactions.

I don't think that she is following the religion properly. she probably holds views that are diametrically opposed to the religion. I wouldn't call her a devout muslim, but more along the lines of a 'cultural muslim'. Let her do her thing though, no one can stop her. YOLO FAM. :ehh:

VixR

Veritas
She's making a mockery out of the religion. It's embarrassing.
Why do u have embarrassment for something like that on her behalf. You don't have to answer for her deeds. It's like transgender surgeon thread, you and diric were feeling way too embarrassed for the girl in the doc, almost like it was u on the table. I don't understand that reaction lol, esp in that case where u knew exactly what u were in for watching that particular type of procedure.

Are ppl feigning this embarrassment or is it real, u actually feel embarrassed bc of this clip?

I did clarify there's nothing wrong about enquiring about details to do with Jannah, but it should be done in a respectful way. She's wearing a hijab and talking about she wants to be a 'hoe' and in Jannah of all places, that's not modest for someone who wears a hijab. You might disagree with this, but there is a code of conduct for Muslims. And yes, as a Somali person, my dhaqan is important to me and I was raised upon it.. I understand you don't give a shit, fair enough, but you can't tell me not to give a shit or that it isn't a legitimate criticism. I believe that it is and it will always will be, regardless of how you feel about it.
I can you tell you that it's dumb and stupid. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You want to police other people's conducts through 'dhaqan' and no one can tell you that it isn't a legitimate criticism? Who are you, Chairman Mao? Not to mention you want free speech, but at the same time want to police what others say through a strict code! What's this? The icing on the said cake? I genuinely find this hilarious! :icon lol:

VixR

Veritas
I agree, all of those things are very embarassing and should be on the top of our list of priorities. But I also find this video to be cringe worthy and embarrassing. But I'm socially conservative and ur not, so it makes sense why we'd have differing reactions.
I don't see it :icon lol:
I'd say I'm fairly socially conservative tbh. This is thin skin material to be embarrassed about in my opinion.

Why do u have embarrassment for something like that on her behalf. You don't have to answer for her deeds. It's like transgender surgeon thread, you and diric were feeling way too embarrassed for the girl in the doc, almost like it was u on the table. I don't understand that reaction lol, esp in that case where u knew exactly what u were in for watching that particular type of procedure.

Are ppl feigning this embarrassment or is it real, u actually feel embarrassed bc of this clip?

So, going by this logic I could ask why u were embarrassed by the Ohio Uni stabber, it's not like it was u rampaging through the campus and u don't have to directly answer for his deeds.

So you harbour the shame of others. Why are you putting yourself in such a position? Do you claim the success of others? probably not, since it would not be your right. the same thought process can be applied here, it would not be your right to be a vessel of her shame. No one is that important.

I can you tell you that it's dumb and stupid. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You want to police other people's conducts through 'dhaqan' and no one can tell you that it isn't a legitimate criticism? Who are you, Chairman Mao? Not to mention you want free speech, but at the same time want to police what others say through a strict code.

Did I say you couldn't? But, don't tell me to mind my business when I have an opinion on this too, the same way you do. You have very strong opinions, with your F this and F that but you have a problem when I mention dhaqan? Cajiib.

Also, in Islam, we're supposed to forbid the evil and enjoin the good, so as a Muslim, I am in my right to speak about this. Go on, have another fit about this too.

So you harbour the shame of others. Why are you putting yourself in such a position? Do you claim the success of others? probably not, since it would not be your right. the same thought process can be applied here, it would not be your right to be a vessel of her shame. No one is that important.

Okay guys, chill. It's not like i'm losing sleep over what this dhoocil is doing on snapchat lol. I just said it was embarrassing and cringe worthy, and I can't help feeling that way when fellow Somalis publicly do or say stupid shit. Let's not pretend that these type of ratchet Somali girls, the Somali rappers, gangs etc don't hurt our reputation as a community.

Each to their own.

VixR

Veritas
So, going by this logic I could ask why u were embarrassed by the Ohio Uni stabber, it's not like it was u rampaging through the campus and u don't have to directly answer for his deeds.
Because he injured and tried to kill ppl:drakewtf:

Is heaven lit? Soulmates in heaven is some bullshit, is there lesbianism in heaven and where's the henny
at coming from a young girl's video comes no where close to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending