Hijabi Somali girl wants to be a DRUNK, LESBIAN HOE in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some girl told her you cant get drunk in heaven and she was like "then im getting drunk as f*ck on earth"

I just dont understand why you dont keep this to yourself? Even drink on the low if you want ffs. Your mother, father, brother, uncles will all watch the fucking video.

Strange times brother.

Trust me this girl is far from repressed. This video clearly shows that she doesn't truly believe in Islam and also doesn't care for her reputation within the community, so why would she refrain from satisfying her base desires? It wouldn't make sense.

So your saying she isn't a real muslim cos she is asking if you can or can not get drunk in heaven ? Basically according to you asking a simple question such as can Muslims practice out what is haram on earth in heaven makes you a weak muslim ?

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
you can do anything you want in heaven right? why all these people trippin tf... if shorty wanna be a in heaven then yeah go for it

So your saying she isn't a real muslim cos she is asking if you can or can not get drunk in heaven ? Basically according to you asking a simple question such as can Muslims practice out what is haram on earth in heaven makes you a weak muslim ?

Was she asking a simple question or was she being flippant, irreverent and rebellious?

This video clearly shows that she doesn't truly believe in Islam and also doesn't care for her reputation within the community, so why would she refrain from satisfying her base desires? It wouldn't make sense.
Reputation within the community? f*ck that! I say good for her that she speaks her mind.

The fact that Somalis on here are shocked by this says something about their prudishness.

Was she asking a simple question or was she being flippant, irreverent and rebellious?

I asked you a simple question does it make you a weak muslim yes or no ?, if yes that means tens of millions are not real believers, and as for her attitude it is out of pure outrage she is acting like this any normal human being would be outraged, don't side step my question and point out her manner and way of asking a question which is irrelevant.

If she was married on earth, she'll be with whoever was her husband on earth. If she wasn't married, then she will get a husband in Jannah. However, as Muslims entering Jannah should make us pleased enough, and leaving behind all the stress, hardships and pain we experienced on earth.

Reputation within the community? f*ck that! I say good for her that she speaks her mind.

The fact that Somalis on here are shocked by this says something about their prudishness.

It's not in our dhaqan for a woman to speak in such a way.

Just to clarify, in Islam there's nothing wrong with a woman enquiring about the details of Jannah but it must be done in a respectful manner, and in a suitable platform.

VixR

Veritas
Jannah is lit. These ppl are getting out of hand such acarice, what's wrong with rivers of milk and fruits and non alcoholic drinks? Be content.

I asked you a simple question does it make you a weak muslim yes or no ?, if yes that means tens of millions are not real believers, and as for her attitude it is out of pure outrage she is acting like this any normal human being would be outraged, don't side step my question and point out her manner and way of asking a question which is irrelevant.

Yes, I personally don't think she truly believes in Islam. But u think I'm some Wahhabi who is excommunicating her out of rage or something lol. Bro I could care less if she believes or not, I'm just dispassionately and objectively looking at what she is saying and I've come to the conclusion that it's highly unlikely that she truly believes in Islam. And yes, millions of so called Muslims around the world don't actually truly believe in the deen.

Yes, I personally don't think she truly believes in Islam. But u think I'm some Wahhabi who is excommunicating her out of rage or something lol. Bro I could care less if she believes or not, I'm just dispassionately and objectively looking at what she is saying and I've come to the conclusion that it's highly unlikely that she truly believes in Islam. And yes, millions of so called Muslims around the world don't actually truly believe in the deen.

:comeon: The old routine eeyh ? twisting words so that it can fit into your narrative of who is and isn't a " Real muslim".

:comeon: The old routine eeyh ? twisting words so that it can fit into your narrative of who is and isn't a " Real muslim".
End of the day no one knows the extent of another person's belief in the deen, and he did say he 'personally doesn't think she truly believes in Islam' not 'she is not a real Muslim', so chill.

It's not in our dhaqan for a woman to speak in such a way.

Just to clarify, in Islam there's nothing wrong with a woman enquiring about the details of Jannah but it must be done in a respectful manner, and in a suitable platform.
Well then f*ck your dhaqan! This preciousness and sense of collective accountability for any word that passes through the lips of any member of your society is laughably stupid. You don't know her, you're not related to her, and anything she says or does is unlikely to have any tangible bearing of any sort on your life whatsoever. That you want to dictate what type of platform she should use to air her own opinion or measure her conduct in doing so is pathetic! Get over yourselves! This might truly be a revelation to you, but this is all none of your fucking business.

Last edited:
End of the day no one knows the extent of another person's belief in the deen, and he did say he 'personally doesn't think she truly believes in Islam' not 'she is not a real Muslim', so chill.

In his words not mine.

Trust me this girl is far from repressed. This video clearly shows that she doesn't truly believe in Islam.

And you were saying ?:comeon:
And I'm more then relaxed/chilled out.

Well then f*ck your dhaqan! This preciousness and sense of collective accountability for any word that passes through the lips of any member of your society is laughably stupid. You don't know her, you're not related to her, and anything she says or does is unlikely to have any tangible bearing of any sort on your life whatsoever. That you want to dictate what type of platform she should use to air her own opinion or measure her conduct in doing so is just baffling! Get over yourselves! This might truly be a revelation to you, but this is all none of your fucking business.

Wow, you need to calm down.

In his words not mine.

Trust me this girl is far from repressed. This video clearly shows that she doesn't truly believe in Islam.

And you were saying ?:comeon:
And I'm more then relaxed/chilled out.
Then his statement is incorrect, he cannot say this definitively, and I'm sure he agrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.