Hijabi Somali girl wants to be a DRUNK, LESBIAN HOE in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
:comeon: The old routine eeyh ? twisting words so that it can fit into your narrative of who is and isn't a " Real muslim".

I don't care if she or other Somalis believe or not. Like I told you I'm not one of those pitchfork carrying Salafi/Wahhabi types. I'm not sharing a grave with anyone so why should I care about their theology? What I do care about is Somalis making a joke out of or ridiculing the religion followed by the vast majority of fellow Somalis. So it wasn't her lack of belief (my own presumption, can't say this definitively) that irked me, it was her lack of respect, class and dhaqan.

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
IMG_6397.JPG

I don't care if she or other Somalis believe or not. Like I told you I'm not one of those pitchfork carrying Salafi/Wahhabi types. I'm not sharing a grave with anyone so why should I care about their theology? What I do care about is Somalis making a joke out of or ridiculing the religion followed by the vast majority of fellow Somalis. So it wasn't her lack of belief (my own presumption, can't say this definitively) that irked me, it was her lack of respect, class and dhaqan.

Yeah okay what ever you say pal :reallymaury:

This is a forum, and I have every right to comment and explain things you don't seem to understand. If that bothers you, tough luck.
Oh, the old 'this is a forum' defence. With an opinion like "it's not in our dhaqan for a woman to speak in such a way", someone will put you in a cage with no internet soon enough. :icon lol:

Oh, the old 'this is a forum' defence. With an opinion like "it's not in our dhaqan for a woman to speak in such a way", someone will put you in a cage with no internet soon enough. :icon lol:

It's seems like some of you people here have problems with objective facts. That the way this girl was speaking totally goes against the propriety expected in Somali dhaqan is a fact. If you don't like Somali dhaqan no one is forcing you to live up to it's norms, conventions and values.

Isn't it you guys who always preach freedom of speech? It's not in our dhaqan, ma been baa? If you want to deny that we have cultural norms and a sense of propriety, that's up to you. Horta marka atheist noqotay dhaqankaaga ma dhinac baa uu tuurtay? Is that part of the process? Wallahi, caadi matihid.

Isn't it you guys who always preach freedom of speech? It's not in our dhaqan, ma been baa? If you want to deny that we have cultural norms and a sense of propriety, that's up to you. Horta marka atheist noqotay dhaqankaaga ma dhinac baa uu tuurtay? Is that part of the process? Wallahi, caadi matihid.
Yes, you have the right to say whatever you wish. But if some of these things are unreasonable I'm allowed to point them out. :zhqjlmx:

It's seems like some of you people here have problems with objective facts. That the way this girl was speaking totally goes against the propriety expected in Somali dhaqan is a fact. If you don't like Somali dhaqan no one is forcing you to live up to it's norms, conventions and values.

Your a walking talking contradiction at one point you say ,Trust me this girl is far from repressed. This video clearly shows that she doesn't truly believe in Islam.

Basically in a way takfiring this said individual, just because she dares to post up a clip of asking this question in a outraged manner, and then you go on to say I'm not a Salafi/Wahhabi when your takfiring just like they do, you want to come of as a reasonable person somehow by mentioning that females are not supposed to act that way in the Somali dhaqan, wuxuu iskuu qasaayo baal firii :draketf: Somali dhaqan, Religion of Islam yow the close mindedness of a Geeljiire :draketf: Freud would have a field day with your kind talk about having a chaotic mind or what :heh:

Yes, you have the right to say whatever you wish. But if some of these things are unreasonable I'm allowed to point them out. :zhqjlmx:

Didn't say you couldn't, but do so without having a melt down next time. There's nothing earth shattering about the fact that in our dhaqan we're not encouraged to speak in such a manner. I think you'll find this is also considered uncouth in many other cultures.

Your a walking talking contradiction at one point you say ,Trust me this girl is far from repressed. This video clearly shows that she doesn't truly believe in Islam.

Basically in a way takfiring this said individual, just because she dares to post up a clip of asking this question in a outraged manner, and then you go on to say I'm not a Salafi/Wahhabi when your takfiring just like they do, you want to come of as a reasonable person somehow by mentioning that females are not supposed to act that way in the Somali dhaqan, wuxuu iskuu qasaayo baal firii :draketf: Somali dhaqan, Religion of Islam yow the close mindedness of a Geeljiire :draketf: Freud would have a field day with your kind talk about having a chaotic mind or what :heh:

Sxb, to be honest ur just low IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.