Her video title is "WHY I HATE ISLAM AND SOMALI PEOPLE"

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
:ohhhdamn:
2B43E1AF-100E-4D9F-BBA2-5340E362B601.jpeg

wow this girl is really...something. she is complaining about somalis. being racist, but coming up with all these stereotypes. she's telling somalis to mind their business but she's making a video about something that can easily be avoided, and telling them to change their views, but its okay for others to be racist since she okays that (somalis are the most hated). she isn't identifiable as somali right away, so she doesn't need to be intertwined with the somali community and if she gets off social media I bet a lot of her problems would be solved

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't understand it either.

She's selling sensationalism.

- Lip syncing to Nicki Minaj
- Warmly Salaaming
- Then declaring hate for her Ethnicity
- And being Anti-Islam

A part of me thinks she was put down for her looks for being an outlier since she's not the most classically Somali looking person and perhaps someone saying something unkind to her has made her internalize self-hate. No offense but she seems at odds with herself and she's in need of help. And she looks quite young.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Is it just me or do somalis tend to not report anti Somali posts/videos? I rarely see these type of videos get taken down

She's selling sensationalism.

- Lip syncing to Nicki Minaj
- Warmly Salaaming
- Then declaring hate for her Ethnicity
- And being Anti-Islam

A part of me thinks she was put down for her looks for being an outlier since she's not the most classically Somali looking person and perhaps someone saying something unkind to her has made her internalize self-hate. No offense but she seems at odds with herself and she's in need of help. She looks quite young.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most Somali girls like to jump on current trends in hope of being viral qumayo. You will never see a self loathing chinese, indian,paki or mexican women on social media airing out their dirty laundry. I don't know what to say. May Allah guide this lost child to right path.

Trending