Help

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I feel you, keep taking your meds and keep going to your therapist. Check your blood, you probably have a vitamin d deficit, it can influence your mental health. Most importantly work on your relationship with Allah swt, only He can help you. Pray your 5 prayers, do lots of dua, vent to him. Cry to him. He is the All-Hearer and the All-Seer, He knows your suffering and broken and wants you to come back to Him. It‘s a blessing in disguise, wallahi I know from experience. May Allah give you shifa and may He mend your broken heart. May He strengthen you and guide you, protect and bless you. Allah says in the Qur‘an:

“And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.“- Qur‘an [2:186]

“Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,"When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.“- Qur‘an [2:214]

I‘d recommend listening to podcasts of sheikh yasir qadhi, sheikh nouman ali khan and yasmin mogahed. Her book reclaim your heart is very good. And don‘t be sad by aid al qarni. Stay strong sister, you will get through this, with hardships comes ease, look for the ease in your hardships ❤️❤️❤️

Next time take a long holiday somewhere sunny and hot, that's what I'm going to do... London is gloomy and filled with white looking jinnis. Hope you get better, I'm in the same boat as you.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Next time take a long holiday somewhere sunny and hot, that's what I'm going to do... London is gloomy and filled with white looking jinnis. Hope you get better, I'm in the same boat as you.

What else would it be filled with? It is the capital of the UK, for goodness sake..

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Can I get some religious/spiritual motivation?

I'm so tired of life. :mjcry:I want to die. I feel like one more push and I'll really commit suicide.

I believe in god but I havent prayed in months. :meleshame:I dont understand why I've been suffering for the past year and half. In the morning everything is alright but by the time I come back home from school, I feel like dying.

:mjcry:even little verses will do.
Please don’t ever commit suicide you’re a lovable person :it0tdo8: things will get better

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I'm so tired of life. :mjcry:I want to die. I feel like one more push and I'll really commit suicide.

I believe in god but I havent prayed in months. :meleshame:I dont understand why I've been suffering for the past year and half. In the morning everything is alright but by the time I come back home from school, I feel like dying.

Sorry to hear that rakas naapuri. I will pray for you insha allaah and allah will open his doors of raxmah for you insha allaah. Take your medicine plus quraan ha lagu saaro. Sä voit aina ottaa yhteyttä minuun Jos haluat puhua jonkun kanssa joka kuuntelee. Wish you the best sis:friendhug:

I have absolutely 0 advice, but i hope you get better.
And your favourite gif
4a211d9bf1140d2b235f4e7c5ff3c5de-gif.89697

VixR

Veritas
Why do you feel that way? Is there something causing it specifically?

You say you’re fine in the mornings, but after school you want to die. Does something happen at school? Usually, people who are depressed are most depressed in the mornings. They can’t get out of bed, etc. It seems like yours is induced by school?

:whoa:Please don't off yourself!

"And do not kill yourselves, surely God is most Merciful to you."

— Qur'an, Sura 4 (An-Nisa), Verse 29

I know this verse has already been posted before, but it's all I can do right now. If you need me to, I can provide you the number for suicide prevention hotline.

Just please don't do something rash.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I was busy earlier @Céleste :lawd:

So I find listening to Quran a good starting point to improve your imaan. If the things that are causing you sadness is something beyond your control, try keeping yourself busy with activities that make you happy. Take each day at a time sis:it0tdo8:

I love the calming effect I feel when listening to this one

This is another one of my favs

I hope you feel better sis :it0tdo8:
Sometimes the only thing that can help you is the Quran, so try to read Quran more or listen to it. It brings tranquility to the soul.
Also remember this;

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “There is nothing that befalls a believer, not even a thorn that pricks him, but Allah will record one good deed for him and will remove one bad deed from him.”

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
This isn't a quranic verse but I suggest going ina quieter place and taking deep breaths. And make a cup of mint tea (it's supposed to help your nerves).

Try to find the things that make you happy and relaxed and try to do it as as much as possible. Let the good outweigh the bad.

You got this. :it0tdo8: