Serious Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Céleste, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Happy_

Happy_

Ratings:
    +660
    I feel you, keep taking your meds and keep going to your therapist. Check your blood, you probably have a vitamin d deficit, it can influence your mental health. Most importantly work on your relationship with Allah swt, only He can help you. Pray your 5 prayers, do lots of dua, vent to him. Cry to him. He is the All-Hearer and the All-Seer, He knows your suffering and broken and wants you to come back to Him. It‘s a blessing in disguise, wallahi I know from experience. May Allah give you shifa and may He mend your broken heart. May He strengthen you and guide you, protect and bless you. Allah says in the Qur‘an:

“And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.“- Qur‘an [2:186]

“Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,"When is the help of Allah ?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.“- Qur‘an [2:214]

I‘d recommend listening to podcasts of sheikh yasir qadhi, sheikh nouman ali khan and yasmin mogahed. Her book reclaim your heart is very good. And don‘t be sad by aid al qarni. Stay strong sister, you will get through this, with hardships comes ease, look for the ease in your hardships ❤️❤️❤️

• Love Love x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Caartan Boos

Caartan Boos

Ratings:
    +130
    What’s wrong?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Kamma

Kamma

Ratings:
    +791
    Next time take a long holiday somewhere sunny and hot, that's what I'm going to do... London is gloomy and filled with white looking jinnis. Hope you get better, I'm in the same boat as you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Samaalic Era

Samaalic Era Exile nearing it's end VIP

Ratings:
    +13,497
    Those are Madkhali dogs sxb. They support the enemies of the Somali Nation

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Caartan Boos

Caartan Boos

Ratings:
    +130
    I don’t know about that information, these brothers follow the Quran And Sunnah the authentic way of the 3 righteous generation

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Molotoff

Molotoff Supreme Bosniak Geeljire

Ratings:
    +3,417

What else would it be filled with? It is the capital of the UK, for goodness sake..

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Kamma

Kamma

Ratings:
    +791
    For your info nowadays whites are rare in certain places in London.

8. Caartan Boos

Caartan Boos

Ratings:
    +130
    I don’t see any other brothers in my city that are doing weekly classes studying Quran and classical books of our Scholars, May Allah reward Sheikh hadi al madhkali

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. land owner

land owner Welcome to the yaab zone VIP

Ratings:
    +8,135
    Please don’t ever commit suicide you’re a lovable person :it0tdo8: things will get better

• Love Love x 3
  10. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. Let Them Eat Cake VIP

Ratings:
    +25,637

• Love Love x 3
  11. B-is-the-code

B-is-the-code

Ratings:
    +953
    Sorry to hear that rakas naapuri. I will pray for you insha allaah and allah will open his doors of raxmah for you insha allaah. Take your medicine plus quraan ha lagu saaro. Sä voit aina ottaa yhteyttä minuun Jos haluat puhua jonkun kanssa joka kuuntelee. Wish you the best sis:friendhug:

• Love Love x 2
  12. Balaayo

Balaayo

Ratings:
    +682
    Kkkk seems like we got another spubs follower, but I won't call him out in this thread. We wanna keep it positive for our sister @Céleste , this really isn't the place to get into these debates.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. Guure

Guure

Ratings:
    +3,291
    I have absolutely 0 advice, but i hope you get better.
    And your favourite gif
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  14. Céleste

Céleste Aabo Siyaadist

Ratings:
    +3,234
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  15. VixR

VixR Veritas

Ratings:
    +15,938
    Why do you feel that way? Is there something causing it specifically?

You say you’re fine in the mornings, but after school you want to die. Does something happen at school? Usually, people who are depressed are most depressed in the mornings. They can’t get out of bed, etc. It seems like yours is induced by school?

• Love Love x 1
  16. P4$t0

P4$t0

Ratings:
    +2,620
    :whoa:Please don't off yourself!

"And do not kill yourselves, surely God is most Merciful to you."

— Qur'an, Sura 4 (An-Nisa), Verse 29

I know this verse has already been posted before, but it's all I can do right now. If you need me to, I can provide you the number for suicide prevention hotline.

Just please don't do something rash.

• Love Love x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Tameable Qumayo

Tameable Qumayo

Ratings:
    +1,028
    I was busy earlier @Céleste :lawd:

So I find listening to Quran a good starting point to improve your imaan. If the things that are causing you sadness is something beyond your control, try keeping yourself busy with activities that make you happy. Take each day at a time sis:it0tdo8:

I love the calming effect I feel when listening to this one

This is another one of my favs

• Love Love x 7
  18. Zaara

Zaara

Ratings:
    +738
    I hope you feel better sis :it0tdo8:
    Sometimes the only thing that can help you is the Quran, so try to read Quran more or listen to it. It brings tranquility to the soul.
    Also remember this;

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “There is nothing that befalls a believer, not even a thorn that pricks him, but Allah will record one good deed for him and will remove one bad deed from him.”

• Love Love x 5
  19. General Asad

General Asad Campaign Manager for Asad 2024

Ratings:
    +2,258
    This isn't a quranic verse but I suggest going ina quieter place and taking deep breaths. And make a cup of mint tea (it's supposed to help your nerves).

Try to find the things that make you happy and relaxed and try to do it as as much as possible. Let the good outweigh the bad.

You got this. :it0tdo8:

• Love Love x 5
  20. Shuusa

Shuusa

Ratings:
    +344
    Praying and listening quran is very helpful but mental health is like any other pain. Please try to seek help.
    83AB7380-E05D-4E4D-89A6-0F25CEAB8C19.gif

• Love Love x 2
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted