Help me get a booty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
@Reiko @Basra
I really want a booty for summer. I was destined to be skinny but if I am going to be that way I need a little booty

What are you guys doing? Squats? If so, how many?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Reiko @Basra
I really want a booty for Somali. I was destined to be skinny but if I am going to be that way I need a little booty

What are you guys doing? Squats? If so, how many?

Abaaay u have flat booty no matter how much over weight u will be. U & Wendy Williams have a flat square booty. Accept it .

Muji

VIP
Abaaay u have flat booty no matter how much over weight u will be. U & Wendy Williams have a flat square booty. Accept it .

I refuse to accept! My booty has hope! If Rihanna can grow a booty, why can’t I?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's nothing wrong with a small behind, im sure you are a beautiful young lady, don't worry too much about it :)

@Basra

And a flat chest too, Dabcaseyr has bigger breasts than @Knowles She should swap genders with @Steamdevolopment and I think she can change men from within. Someone ironed her chest at birth, a new ass with no xamuul at the front, subxaanallah.

@Knowles

Don’t put the cart before the horse, like I said, we will set you up a GoFundMe and there are Anna Nicole Smith’s silicone on sale at eBay. @Reiko help Ina adeertaa achieve her dreams.

@YourBroMoe hacked my account.

Waawareey, aan ordo.

Muji

VIP
@Basra

And a flat chest too, Dabcaseyr has bigger breasts than @kbowles. She should swap genders with @Steamdevolopment and I think she can change men from within. Someone ironed her chest at birth, a new ass with no xamuul at the front, subxaanallah.

@Knowles

Don’t put the cart before the horse, like I said, we will set you up a GoFundMe and there are Anna Nicole Smith’s silicone on sale at eBay. @Reiko help Ina adeertaa achieve her dreams.

Waawareey, aan ordo.

Wow that was cold

I can forgive you but @Steamdevolopment wont as he describes you as the weak link in the kaffir camp

Wow that was cold

I can forgive you but @Steamdevolopment wont as he describes you as the weak link in the kaffir camp

@Knowles

Pardon me Sxb, I’m not an ass-man but a big fan of buurta n..so hablood. As for @Steamdevolopment I can’t believe that he lied to me all this time and pretended to be a lesbian chick. I’ve endorsed his lesbian union, defended him here, got bruised and even begged him for an invitation for their wedding. We are not in the same “kaffir camp”, he is the Sufi version, a lying and a deceiving kaafir and I’m the Salafi version, an honest but sexually crazy. I want the female plants be hijabed but naked when I’m around just like my Salafi mates. We don’t know one another.

Tukraq

VIP
Smooth @Jiron took yo girl @Knowles while you were down talking her
@Basra

And a flat chest too, Dabcaseyr has bigger breasts than @kbowles. She should swap genders with @Steamdevolopment and I think she can change men from within. Someone ironed her chest at birth, a new ass with no xamuul at the front, subxaanallah.

@Knowles

Waawareey, aan ordo.
after this she needed some positive guidance but it maybe a blessing for you since she was trying to cast some spells on you
Sis can you put sixir on Aussiehustler for me?
i would just watch this just in case even if you aren’t a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts