Help me get a booty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Basra

And a flat chest too, Dabcaseyr has bigger breasts than @kbowles. She should swap genders with @Steamdevolopment and I think she can change men from within. Someone ironed her chest at birth, a new ass with no xamuul at the front, subxaanallah.

@Knowles

Don’t put the cart before the horse, like I said, we will set you up a GoFundMe and there are Anna Nicole Smith’s silicone on sale at eBay. @Reiko help Ina adeertaa achieve her dreams.

@YourBroMoe hacked my account.

Waawareey, aan ordo.
unnamed.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Help me get a booty
Do you think booty is like money? You have to figure it out how to get it..

If you think it's like $$, we'll create a gofundme page for a booty. Deal done? Hopefully it will help ya

Also, isn't this shit supposed to be somewhere in the Women's den. Smh, I didn't come here to see someone complaining about a lack of dabo! Wtf!:snoop:

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

Pardon me Sxb, I’m not an ass-man but a big fan of buurta n..so hablood. As for @Steamdevolopment I can’t believe that he lied to me all this time and pretended to be a lesbian chick. I’ve endorsed his lesbian union, defended him here, got bruised and even begged him for an invitation for their wedding. We are not in the same “kaffir camp”, he is the Sufi version, a lying and a deceiving kaafir and I’m the Salafi version, an honest but sexually crazy. I want the female plants be hijabed but naked when I’m around just like my Salafi mates. We don’t know one another.

Coke is a hell of a drug

Guys would still view it in womens den. This time they just ghost and not comment:drakelaugh:

@Libaaxseendheer

Is there a “woman’s den” on Somalispot? Hayaay, why am I the last bloke to know those juicy places? When I Saw @embarassing with a Isbaaro there, I fled. I threw so many grenades on one thread than I did on my duration on Somalispot, @YourBroMoe hacked me.

Coke is a hell of a drug

@Knowles

True story, this chick knew I didn’t drink and nor smoked or use drugs and she harangued me to invite her on a New Year’s Eve party because she was infatuated with a mate of mine and then she said, is it Ok, if I bring some coke with me. physically, I was shocked to hear it because I thought how can this chick who I thought was a Mormon use coke. I said sure and she comes to the party with two big bottles of Coca-Cola. That was the night that I quit coke. I hate drugs. I prefer sniffing keeshali.
Now, @A_A and @halwa will think I’m a saqajaan. Miskiin ayaan ahay.

Baby more squats and no xaar and farting for a week, I will make prayers for you to get a Halima ass.

@Libaaxseendheer

Is there a “woman’s den” on Somalispot? Hayaay, why am I the last bloke to know those juicy places? When I Saw @embarassing with a Isbaaro there, I fled. I threw so many grenades on one thread than I did on my duration on Somalispot, @YourBroMoe hacked me.

@Knowles

True story, this chick knew I didn’t drink and nor smoked or use drugs and she harangued me to invite her on a New Year’s Eve party because she was infatuated with a mate of mine and then she said, is it Ok, if I bring some coke with me. physically, I was shocked to hear it because I thought how can this chick who I thought was a Mormon use coke. I said sure and she comes to the party with two big bottles of Coca-Cola. That was the night that I quit coke. I hate drugs. I prefer sniffing keeshali.

Baby more squats and no xaar and farting for a week, I will make prayers for you to get a Halima ass.
:susp:

@Libaaxseendheer

It says, ‘women’s den’ that’s why I left to them to discuss women issues. Never been to that room.

Do you believe @embarassing calls me Tedesse? She thinks being an Ethiopian is a diss.

Guys
Who is an ass-man (likes dumarka sidii space shuttle saaruuq dibka aga xidhan)

Or

A Tit-man?

halwa

✨🌙
@Libaaxseendheer

@Knowles

You’re a good man gone bad. I will still give you the benefit of the doubt. But I see there is still hope for you. Your future looks bright.

@Knowles , sis lots of excersise, lunges, gluteus maximus workouts and eating the right fat will help you get that dream booty you want. If Kim K got it, then you can too.

People saying do squats...i doubt she wants firn muscly behind. She wants that phatty xalimos carry with them. Eat a lot of fat food and dont exercise

psyche

To each their own
People saying do squats...i doubt she wants firn muscly behind. She wants that phatty xalimos carry with them. Eat a lot of fat food and dont exercise

She said she wants to have a fat ass not to be morbidly obese.

You know how Somali woman are, they gain weight like its nothing

@Basra

And a flat chest too, Dabcaseyr has bigger breasts than @Knowles She should swap genders with @Steamdevolopment and I think she can change men from within. Someone ironed her chest at birth, a new ass with no xamuul at the front, subxaanallah.

@Knowles

Don’t put the cart before the horse, like I said, we will set you up a GoFundMe and there are Anna Nicole Smith’s silicone on sale at eBay. @Reiko help Ina adeertaa achieve her dreams.

@YourBroMoe hacked my account.

Waawareey, aan ordo.
I like the mountains and the outback and the thighs and the neck and lips and the tongue. I dont let anything go to waste
giphy (29).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.