Help me get a booty

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reiko @Basra
I really want a booty for summer. I was destined to be skinny but if I am going to be that way I need a little booty

What are you guys doing? Squats? If so, how many?

what is your waste size?

what ever you booty, your waste size must be at least 60% smaller,

like waste 24, booty with hips must be around 40

inches,

do squats, cut carbs, go keto diet, eliminate sugar,

mine hits the gym and looks like hural cayn because we agreed i will not do second wife, so she does and will do the job of all 4 wives combined, hence why she keeps her body toned,

i told her we are fighting habashi , my people and need as many sons as possible but with these 21st century ladies waa no no,

@Reiko @Basra
I really want a booty for summer. I was destined to be skinny but if I am going to be that way I need a little booty

why you need to show it off horta? keep modest, deep down man respect a female who hides it, if yuo show it you will get evil eye and man will only see you as an object

by the way you never replied back to the massages i sent you about the internship,

psyche

To each their own
@Knowles

Whimsical isn’t one of us, he is a Kiwi thrash in Australia like those Dutch Somalis in Britain. Sorry Whimsical, this have to be said and clarified. Kiwis are like the pommies, they will stab you at the back while calling you matey.

Kiwi? I don't associate with those cannibals. The Maori and Islander people are the lowest of the low in Australia. I am a pride and true Aussie who was born and has spent his whole life in the country down under.

Are all Australian Somalis insensitive and Ayan fans?

Australian Somalis are actually on the nicer side, I just think me and @AussieHustler are both anomalies. And no, I'm not a fan of Ayan, personally I don't even know a lick about her

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Embrace your frame. :rejoice:

-Everything fits.
-No back pain.
- Nothing looks sleazy.

:gaasdrink: However, planks, bridges, squats, lunges and deadlifts are said to work.

If i could give you my bum hips and thighs i would do it in a heartbeat.Its so hard losing the weight i always wear long cardigans or hoodies to cover it so people dont see it. Puberty did me dirty like everyone in my family got some model ass built and i got some pear body shit. Embrace your body and love it u never know someone else might be wishing 4 it

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko @Basra

Why did I just see this thread? :dead:

Sis squats are you friend, I've been doing squats since the beginning of August last year and it works..

Squats and go on the elliptical machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending